When HE gets jealous 😤

Jeff the Killer
One day while in the woods, you and Jeff found a nearby campsite. You head over and find a couple kids. Jeff looks at them with evil eyes, you nod as Jeff heads back to get his knives. One boy, about 13-15 comes over and stares at your chest. You cross your arms and turn around, "Nice ass.."  the boy says coming closer. You whip around with a face of disgust, he starts attempting to grab your chest (if you're flat then he attempts to grab your butt) and then you hear angry stomping and huffs. Suddenly you squeeze your eyes shut because the boy wanted you to look at him. You feel something warm trickle down your cheek and forehead. You open your eyes and a knife has been plunged through the back of his skull, "Never let ANYONE get that handsy with my property!" He says hugging you, "I don't BELONG to you Jeff" you say hugging him. You both giggle and continue to murder the entire camp.

Ben Drowned
One day while at Lazer Tag one of your teammates is basically drooling at your outfit. You wore a crop-top and baggy sweatpants, the band fit perfectly, so they didn't fall off. At the first round, they guys came up behind you and basically grinded on you, you just thought he was just quickly taking cover. But the next round you got uncomfortable when he came behind you slowly and squeezed your butt and neck. He was about to kiss you but you felt warm liquid trickling down your pants, you turn around and the man with no.....part. But Ben was there with a buzz saw looking furious. He was in his scary form while panting out of anger. You hug him and kiss his cheek, he instantly calmed down and kissed you. You guys left early a free Ben changed back, he bought you new pants to make it up to you. You guys didn't go there for a while, but you did share a romantic kiss and dinner on a hill.

Slenderman
One day you and slender when to chill at Toby's cabin, he was on a mission. But you get a knock on your door, it was a nearby camper in need of help. He said that he needed a female to do it, because of weight difference. Also, slender was in the bathroom so you though it wouldn't hurt, but when you got there it was rose petals and candles, with a sleeping bag. You realized what he was planning, "I've seen you around, and oh how beautiful you are.." he said as you heard a small zipper. You then feel warmth cover your entire backside, you turn around and see the guys organs and blood EVERYWHERE. But you also see Slender with a blood covered suit and face, "Oh thank you!" You squeaked hugging him, ignoring the blood. He hugged you tight, "I was afraid something bad was going to happen, if I wasn't here something could've happened..." he sniffled while imagining what could've happened to you, you pat his head and hug him tighter.You both go home and clean up, then y'all watch a movie with all the other pastas, but slender hugs you tight.

Laughing Jack
One day at the mansion, there was a knock on your door, y'all were chilling in LJ's room. You walk up and see Offender with a rose, "Hey baby, wanna come to my room and uh...play with my rose?" He said smirking, before you could say no, his tentacle wraps around you. Suddenly you feel something prick your finger and you pass out.
~2 hours later~
You wake up surrounded by every pasta EXCEPT offender, LJ starts panting and hugging you, "OH THANK GOD— I THOUGHT HIS ROSE KILLED YOU—I BEAT HIS ASS SO HARD HE LANDED IN NEXT WEEK—" he said through pants of relief. You hug him and he calmed down, all you heard was offender in the next bed (in Dr.Smileys office) groaning in pain, he looked disfigured with bruises and cuts. You all watched a movie while Offender was chained to a wall for a week. Everyone had a GREAT week.

Ticci Toby
One day while at the cabin, you guys decided you wanted to paint it. So y'all headed to Home Depot, and picked up the paint. But when you head the the register to purchase your paint and brushes, the cashier started being flirty with you. Toby went to use the bathroom, which left you, and the cashier. He handed you a note that said, 'how about you ditch the poor excuse of a man, and I'll show you what a REAL man can do ;)' you read it and fumed as you understood what he was implying. You tensed in disgust, you looked up and he winked, then your hero came back. He looked as if he suspected the cashier for something, but couldn't put his finger on it. Toby hugged you and whispered, "D-did he *tic* do-o anyth-thing to y-you?" You nodded and handed him the note. He was fUMING, he grabbed the cashier by the collar and led him to the bathroom. You hear a muffled scream and Toby came out with a water and soap soaked hoodie. He clears his throat, "T-there *tic* I-is a new-w *tic* p-posti-ion op-pen!" He smiled. You smiled. It was a good day as you painted the cabin.

958 Words!! This was fun to write due to the fact that I made you guys jealous first. I like the way this turned out, and warning, ⚠️ NEXT CHAPTER IS AN A/N ⚠️ :)