When he gets........ excited 😳

*cough cough* end me now.

Jeff the Killer
One day while your making lunch for the mansion, you put the waffles in the toaster (that's how I do it sorry) and set the cheesecake out for hoodie and masky, "Why do they eat cheesecake for every meal?" You giggle and shrug your elbows, then you start making Jeff's pizza, you finish later and take a test bite. Some sauce dropped down your chin, and instead of being a normal person, you licked it off. Then you hear scurrying, you notice Jeff went to the bathroom for a moment, Ben is fucking dying of laughter while slender shakes his head in disappointment, "What is it?" You ask. Slender sighs, "Um..Jeff got...uh....excited.." he said eyeing sally. Jeff came back slightly panting, you hit him in the arm, "Pervert" you whisper.

Ben drowned
One day while playing video games in your room, you suddenly jump up because you finally won, and you didn't wear a bra today, so while dancing you noticed Ben left while blushing immensely. When he came back you realized why he left in the first place, you turned his head to face you. You kissed him, you pulled away, "That's for thinking I'm pretty" and before he could compliment you, you slap him, not too hard though, "That's for jerking off in MY bathroom!!" You shout, LJ and Jeff walk in, "I'm sorry....WHAT??" Jeff yells, LJ just starts laughing, "Um..I...didn't have anywhere else.....I—" you cut him off by kissing him, "shut up, let's play" he picked his controller back up and y'all kicked Jeff and Jack out, y'all played for the rest of the day.

Slenderman
One day while at the lake behind the mansion, (not directly, like, a mile back or something) and Slender just arrived while all the others were already out, you were wearing a (f/c) bikini, you blushed and looked away, Slender came up to you, Jeff walked by and purposefully pushed you and slender. He fell on his ass and you landed on his lap. He groaned and got up to leave. He came back while you sat there traumatized after Jane explained why he left. He came up and tried to hug you but you pushed him away, "Uh...n-not right not Slendy-err..slender.." you say looking away. He hugs you and giggles, "I like that name." He say kissing your forehead like the gentleman he is.

Laughing Jack
One day you and LJ went to the circus to get some candy from there and bring it back to the mansion. You were wearing a short dress and (f/c) panties, but that's not important.(or is it) You arrived and grabbed a couple backstage bags while LJ did the same. You guys where on your way out but suddenly one of your boxes fell out , it was a chocolate box. You walked over to it and bent over to grab it. You picked it up and turn back to a red LJ. "Um..i have to use the bathroom.." he says dropping the bags and rushing out. You realize why he did and pull your skirt down even more. He comes back  and picks up the bags, "I am never using that bathroom again." He chuckles and gets in the car, "You probably will though" he says with a smirk. "Did you at least clean it?" He nods and you slide inside the car as well.

Ticci Toby
One day while you were at the mansion, Toby came back with new waffles. You guys put them into the toaster while you grabbed the butter and syrup. Toby went to get utensils. You came came back and the waffles were done. You put them on each plate and poured some syrup on top while laying a square of butter there. You and Toby sat down and started to cut your waffles. Well, you were cutting, he was basically shoving down his throat, "Toby don't die." After he finished one he said, "If I die eating waffles, I will die happy!" He states and continues eating waffles while getting his hands covered in syrup. Suddenly Nina walks over, and before you can push her away, she whispers in your ear, "You should try licking some off his hand, I wanna see how he'd react!" She giggles and sit on the couch. You actually think that would be pretty funny, and Toby washed his hands before so it was just syrup on it. You walked up to Toby and licked some syrup of his middle finger. He blushed and looked away, "U-Uh...*tic* I h-have-ve to w-wash *tic* m-my hands-s!" Jeff is in the corner while Nina is cackling, "Oh that was great!" She manages to sigh out. She then calms down and Toby comes back blushing still. You are still kind of clueless, but later Jeff explains it to you in four words, "He got a boner" and you blush immensely while Toby overheard and ticks a LOT.

868 words!! I know it was short but I thought it was funny, cause some are like that!