i have to

alison pov

"we're going to chicago." i said and sped off.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

i pulled up infront of Nani's shop.

"what are we doing here alison?" spencer asked.

i ginored spencer and kept walking.

we entered and i walked up to the counter. i rang the bell and Nani turned around and i smirked.

"get out of my shop Alison." she said.

i chuckled, "and here i thought we were becoming friends."

she scowled at me, "i would never be friends with a vampire...especially one like you." 

spencer came up next to me and looked completely lost and confused.

i smirked at Nani and chuckled again.

she sighed, "what do you want alison?"

i looked around, inspecting all of the items in the shop.

i looked back at Nani and my face got serious, "i need help."

"about what."

"the sire bond."

she smiled, "now why would a big bad vampire such as yourself need help with a sire bond from a witch like me?"

"this isn't funny! i got another vampire sired to me and i need to fix it." i snapped.

she laughed, "you killed my brother alison, and you're with Paige. i would never help you."

"please Nani! it's important!"

she stared at me and then smirked, "you love her."i rolled my eyes and turned around, "stop reading my fucking mind Nani and just fucking help me!" i yelled. everyone in the shop jumped and looked at me, "nothing to see here! mind your own fucking business!" i spat. they all turned around, back to what they were doing.

she just laughed.

this made me more angry and i ran up to her and threw my hand around her neck choking her.

she lifted her hand and before i knew it, me and spencer flew out of the shop and into the parking lot.

i stood up, "let's go." i mumbled.

"i have another witch who can help."

i started walking and spencer followed.

"alison what the hell was that?"

"that spencer was an undisciplined witch." i said and kept walking.

"how do you know her?"

"from when i was with paige. she helped paige when we threatened her brother and then she tried to trick us so i killed him. good guy too...oh well."

"you can't just kill people to get what you want alison. it doesn't work like that."

i chuckled, "well for me it does."

we stopped infront of a bar,

Gloria's Bar

"inside we go." i said with a smile and walked inside.

i was handed a glass of wine, "looking for a good time miss dilaurentis?" gloria, the owner and singer said from the stage. i smiled and raised my glass, "you know it Gloria." i sipped the wine and she smiled and continued her song.

"alison who's gloria?" spencer said.

"damn spence. why so many questions? she's a friend. and a witch."