Discovery

"Well it was around a year ago and i was walking to my car from aria's house and mona came up behind me and fed me her blood. I screamed at her and i ran to my car as fast as pissible and i searched my purse for my keys and when lifted my head she snapped my neck." I took a deep breath and continued.

"I woke up by myself in my car. I instantely drove back to aria's house. I was scared and starving. She invited me in and we were in her room watching the notebook like we always do. I lifted my head crying and she asked:

**FLASHBACK**

"Spence why are you crying?what's wrong?"

I looked at her through my tears.

"Nothing...i'm just starving."

I leaned into her neck and bit into it. I sucked her blood and she gasped. I pulled away and she was crying and terrified. "I'm so sorry. i'm so sorry." I pleaded.

"No stay away from me!" she yelled out holding her neck. I looked at her in the eyes. "Please aria can you just forget what happened? Please!" she calmed down.

"Are you okay aria?"

She looked confused. "Spence why wouldn't i be?"

Wait...she didn't remember? i can make people forget things...

"Oh no reason. Let's just watch the movie." She smiled and i smiled back.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Wow." was all that alison said.

"Wait..." Emily said.

"What?" I asked

Emily looked confused. "Alison came to me the night she was turned...how come you didn't go to toby?"

I froze."uh-uhm...well. Aria was the first person that popped into my mind." The nodded. Whew good they bought it. There was a knock on emily's door.

"Em? I need to talk to you." it was aria.

Emily looked at me and ali and we hid in her parent's bedroom even though they were in texas. I couldn't be around aria right now when she doesn't know i am i'm love her. I guess ali was here because she doesn't want to hurt aria. We listened in.

Emily opened the door. "Hey ar. What's up?"

"I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"It's spencer."

I looked at ali and she looked at me.

"Why what happened?" emily asked concerned.

"I-i..."

I heard aria sobbing.

"Aria?what is it? you can tell me." Emily said

There was a pause. I looked at alison worried and she looked at me with sympathy. What if she hates me?

"I think i'm in love with spencer." she broke down into tears and i heard emily comforting her.

I looked at alison who was as shocked as i was.

I smiled inside and then i frowned in confusion. "What's wrong spence?" ali asked. "Do you smell that?" i sniffed and so did she. She leaned closer an whispered, "blood." she said quietly.

I nodded. We searched the room. "Spence?" i turned around and ali was staring at the closet where there was a door she opened, that showed a whole cooler of blood bags, wooden stakes, guns, and two rings. Alison picked up the rings and there was a note attatched.

Alison pov

I opened the note that was attatched to the rings and read it aloud:

"Dear emily,
If you are reading this it means that you found your mom and i's artillery. We are either in texas or gone. We want you to carry on the tradition. Emily we need you to be careful. This town is filled with vampires, werewolves, hybrids and even witches. This all revolves around you emily. You are the doppelganger. The original hybrid will need your blood to make hybrids. Do not let that happen. We leave these weapons to you. There is blood as a lure, vervain grenades, vervain plants, vervain bottles, wooden stakes, and these two rings. These rings will protect you. If you get killed by a supernatural being, then you will come back to life but only supernatural. Smoke out the vampires even if they are close to you. This might be hard to take in but we trust you emmy. Even your closest friends could be keeping secrets. We love you emmy. Take care of this town and be careful.
Love,
Dad."

I looked up at spencer who looked as terrified as me. The door opened and we shot around. "Hey aria left. what the hell is that?!"

Emily pointed at the door and the stash.

"Em it's nothing." Emily pushed me out of the way. She grabbed the note and read it. She teared up. "My parents? They know about this stuff?"

I looked at spencer and she spoke, "em... We think your parents are hunters." Emily teared up. I hugged her tightly. I took the ring and her hand and slid it on. "This is the ring. This will protect you. It explains in the note. I want you to wear it. Now i know you will be more safe." she nodded and kissed me passionately.

"Okay guys sorry to ruin the moment but what are we gonna do? There are witches and paige needs emilys blood to make her hybrids." We turned to see spencer. I looked back into the stash and saw a piece of paper. "Guys..."

They looked and i picked up the paper.

"Em it's the lease to your house. Your parents want you to own it." There were both of her parents signatures and one left blank for emily.

"Em you have to sign this."

I handed it to emily. Emily sighed and took it. She set it down on the table. "Okay. I should get some sleep and i will sign it. I will see you guys tomorrow?" Spencer nodded and went in the kitchen to leave me and em.

Her head was hanging and i lifted it with my finger. she looked at me in the eyes, "if you need anything em. Just call please." Emily nodded.

I kissed her softly but passionately.

"I love you em."

"I love you too." Emily replied with a small smile.

Me and spencer left and went to her place. "Melissa and my parents are in new york so we have the place to ourselves." I smiled. "Great."

She walked over to a door. "You coming?" she asked me expectantly.

"What is it?" i asked fearfully.

"Alison relax it's my basement. I bet you're hungry." I caught on.

"Well i am pretty hungry."

"Perfect! Let's go!" she pulled me down her basement and opened a cooler. She pulled out blood bags and handed me one. "Cheers." she said lifting the bag up and we clinked them together.

I instantly sucked it all down. "Woah ali slow down."

My body begged for more. "M-more." i stuttered out. Spencer looked confused but he handed me another one.

I sucked it down in less than a second. Spencer's eyes widened. "You're a ripper aren't you?" i looked up at her and shot a smile. I rumaged through her blood bags and she pulled me back. I pushed her off of me.

"Hey alison! calm down!" She held my shoulders and i flailed around. I shook her off and ran upstairs and out of her house. I ran until i saw a man about, 18 walking in a dark alley.

I ran up to him and just attacked. I ripped through him. "Alison!" spencer tried pulling me off. The guy was limp in my arms and i kept ripping through him.

"AGHHHHH!" i screamed and so did spencer. We fell to the ground screaming in pain.

It finaly stopped and we looked up,

"Aria?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this one! This chapter is unedited just so you know so sorry if there are any mistakes!

Leave suggestions/thoughts/and reviews in the comments please!

Thanks guys for reading it means a lot!💕💕