Full moon

Alison pov

I woke up in emily's arms.

"Good morning beautiful." Emily singsonged. I smiled and turned around to face her.

"Good morning babe." I say.

I lean in and give her a quick kiss.

"So how was your 2 hour sleep em?" I asked.

"well the whole night i was safe with my sexy girlfriend in my arms. What about you?" she winked at me.

I leaned into her ear and whispered, "it was unforgettable." And i playfully bit her earlobe. She laughed silently.

I kissed her lips passionately and she kissed back.

*RING RING*

Emily's phone rang.

"Don't get it." i said seductively.

She smiled and we continued kissing and i rolled ontop of her and kissed her with force.

*RING RING*

"Ugh." i said into emily's mouth. I pulled away to get ny phone. Emily kept kissing my neck.

I laughed and answered the phone.

Emily put her hand on my inner thigh and pressured it causing me to squeal. "HA-h-hey spence what's up?" I tried to say casually.

Emily bit my neck. I bit my lip trying to hold in my laughter and moans.

"Hey ali. we need to talk to hanna."

I tried pushing emily off but she wouldn't budge. She licked my neck and kissed my shoulders and stomach.

"W-why?" i tried talking but i just wanted emily so much right now. She's SO turning me on right now.

"Because tonight's a full moon."

I shot up and emily pulled away.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah and i think it's her second one. We should talk to her and try to help. We are meeting her at the brew in 20 minutes." Spencer said.

"Oh okay spence. Yeah see you there. bye." i hung up.

Emily looked worried. "what's wrong?"

"Um we are going to meet han at the brew so get dresses babe." I said quickly. I got up off of the bed and put on my robe.

"Okay but why?"

I turned around and looked her dead in the eyes, "because tonight's a full moon." Her eyes widened with fear.

Hanna pov

Spencer, aria, em and ali want to talk to me at the brew. Maybe they know... i know aria does because she's a witch but i hope the others don't.

Tonight's my second full moon and i am terrified. It hurts like hell. I have chains and wolfsbane to weaken me.

I started shaking at the table and someone sat down.

"Hey spence. aria." I said in the best way i could. Then ali and em walked in hand in hand.

They sat down across from me. " Hey guys." i said to them.

"Hey." the both said back.

"So why did you guys wanna come here? i'm kind of busy today." I said nervously. I have to get ready even though it's early.

They stared at me and then spencer spoke up, " busy with what? the full moon tonight?" i think they are on to me.

"Excuse me?" i said harshly.

Alison spoke up, "han we know you're a werewolf." i shot her a glare.

"No you guys don't know anything okay? just drop it." i said rudely and stormed out. They followed behind.

"Hanna! we can help you!" alison screamed.

I swung around and charged up to her and pushed her up against the wall holding her neck. "NO YOU CAN'T!" i snarled. She was pissed and then she shoved me off and into a pole. her eyes turned red and she snarled at me with fangs and her veins.

I crawled back. She relaxed and held out her hand. "You're a. A-a-"

"Vampire." emily cut in.

I was in shock.

"And y-you're stronger than me?" i asked stuttering.

Alison nodded her head. "Are you the only one?"

She shook her head.

"Emily are you one too?"

Emily shook her head, "no han i'm the doppelganger though but i am human."

"Spence?" spencer looked up and nodded.

Emily pov

After a few hours explaining everything to hanna we had to go. She led us to a cell. It was now 5 pm. The sun was about to set. Hanna was sweating. Alison and spencer were tightening her chains.

"Emily you have to go." Alison said. I shook my head,

"what? no! no way!"

Hanna looked up, "em please just go. i don't want you to get hurt."

"Aria pass me that please." hanna said furiously. Aria passed her a water bottle with yellow liquid inside of it.

"What is that?" i asked

Hanna looked up at me. "Wolfsbane. It's like vervain to vampires except it's for werewolves."

"And you're drinking it?!" i exclaimed.

"It will weaken me em. Alison can you-" she pointed towards me. Alison walked over.

"Em you need to go."

"No alison please don't make me leave."

"AHHH!" hanna screamed as one of her arms were breaking.

"What's happening alison?!" i asked scared. "Emily go!"

"No i'm not leaving you or hanna!"

Hanna screamed continuously.

Me and alison kept arguing until spencer screamed, "YOU GUYS RUN!SHE'S BREAKING THROUGH!" alison pushed me over to spencer and spencer caught me.

Hanna is no longer hanna, there's a very big deadly dog. Hanna cornered spencer aria and i.

"Here doggy doggy!" alison screamed. Hanna turned around and alison dashed off as well as hanna. "ALISON NO!" i screamed. Spencer ran me and aria out.

Spencer put me and aria in my house and i was crying. "Emily calm down i'm going to go get alison okay? she will be okay." Spencer said calming me. I nodded.

Alison pov

I ran and hanna was right behind me. I kept running until i was in a corner.

Hanna cornered me. "Nice hanna. It's me! It's alison!" Hanna jumped on me and we wrestled. "Ah!" i screamed.

I shoved hanna off of me and ran. When i got to the church i stopped. I looked down at my arm and there was a bite mark and my veins were popping out.

No. please no.

Hanna bit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys thanks for reading! Hope you like this! Comment please!💕💕