The aftermath

Alison pov

"ALISON!" i heard spencer scream. I quickly pulled down my sleeve to cover the bite. I walked over to where spencer was calling.

She ran over and hugged me. "God ali are you okay?"

I nodded into spencer's chest. "Yeah i'm fine." I hated lying to them but i just don't want emily to find out. It would break her.

Spencer pulled away. "Okay come on aria and emily are at emily's house." I nodded and we left.

We got to emily's house and she invited spencer in and she pulled me in for a tight hug. "Babe are you okay? I was so worried about you." I could tell emily was crying. I felt her tears fall on my shoulder i pulled away and i wiped her tears with my thumb and kissed her passionately, yet quickly. "i'm fine em. I'm right here."

She smiled and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch. I winced in pain. She didn't notice. Thank god. We sat on the couch and i could feel spencer staring at me. "Em why don't we all watch a movie?"

Emily smiled and put in MEAN GIRLS. I leaned down and emily held me in her arms. Spencer stood up, "i'm gonna make popcorn. Ali can you help me please?" I looked at spencer and she gave me a look that says, 'now'. I stood up.

"Sure."

I walked over to her and she put in popcorn and took me to emily's bedroom.

"What's up?" i asked casually.

Spencer just eyed me. "You're acting strange." i laughed nervously,

"Whaaat? no i'm not!"

Spencer gave me a look.

"Hey don't give me that look." I said sternly.

Spencer acted confused, "what look?"

I eyed her, "the spencer look."

She rolled her eyes. "Ali what's wrong?"

"NOTHING IS WRONG OKAY? I AM FINE!"

Spencer grabbed my arm tightly, "AHH." i gasped out. Spencer looked at my sleeve and then up at me.

She reached for my sleeve but i pushed her away. "Alison what's wrong? does your arm hurt?" she asked sarcastically.

"I'm fine."

"Show me."

"No i'm fine spencer!"

She charged to me and before i could fight her off she pulled my sleeve up and gasped. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "alison... Did hanna do this?"

I pulled my sleeve back down. "i'm fine spencer."

I went to walk out but she grabbed me, "alison! a werewolf bite KILLS a vampire!" I spun around,

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?! I'M FINE! LET. IT. GO!"

"Does emily know?" she asked sharply.

"No and she won't find out."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HER TO WATCH ME DIE!"

I was now in tears. Spencer pulled me in for a hug. "Here you need to eat." We went into the kitchen and she gave me the popcorn. I ate it and pretended to like it for her sake.

I looke up at her and smiled. "It's gross isn't it?"

"Yeah i'm gonna puke." I spit it out in the garbage. She laughed softly. "Here, let's go get a bag." We went into emily's parents cooler filled with blood bags.