saturday?

emily pov

"so. emily catherine fields. will you marry me?"

i was in shock.

alison wants to marry me?

emily catherine dilaurentis...i like it.

i smiled and nodded down at a nervous to death alison.

"yes. yes of course i'll marry you." i said and smiled.

she smiled brightly with tears in her eyes and slid the perfect ring on my finger.

she stood up and kissed me passionately.

i smiled into my fiance's lips and she cupped my cheeks with her hands.

when she pulled away she had the biggest on her face.

"i love you so much em."

i smiled, "i love you too ali. always and forever." i said and kissed her again.

"aw. the happy couple. don't make me puke." paige's voice knocked us out of our perfect moment.

alison stepped in front of me, "what do you want paige." she said.

she lifted her hands up in defense, "hey hey hey. i was just coming by to see how the chosen one is doing."

"fine."

paige looked me up and down.

"and the once again human?"

alison put my behind her more, "emily is fine. but you should also know that i am stronger than you now."

alison pov

after i said that paige's smirk dropped and formed into a frown.

"did my sister tell you that?"

"maybe. you don't scare me anymore paige. i am the original baby. and so is my sister spencer. and i am the chosen one after all. i could beat you in a matter of minutes. so i suggest that you stay away from emily and my friends. got it?" i growled at her, my eyes flaring a bright blue.

she chuckled, "geez. no need to freak out princess. you should respect family. considering i am in fact your aunt."

i scoffed, "not in my mind. as far as i'm concerned, you're not part of my family. never have been, never will be. if you don't know yet...i hate you pigskin. always have always will and i promise you. that will never change."

her eyes turned a bright yellow and she swung her arm at me but i ducked and gripped her wrist.

i threw her against the wall and broke a chair.

i shoved the leg into her stomach and she grunted in pain.

"i said leave me the fuck alone. next time i won't be as nice."

i ripped out the wood and opened the window.

i threw paige out of the window, watching her body hit the pavement below.

"ouch." i heard her mumble.

"hmph." i said and smiled proudly.

i closed the window and turned to emily, "sorry about that beautiful."

she smiled and kissed me, "it's okay. i like seeing you all protective and badass. it's a real turn on." emily said and winked at me.

she walked out and i stood there.

i shook my head and chuckled.

i followed emily downstairs and when i got down there rebekah and spencer were there with aria and hanna as well.

"what's up guys?" i asked.

they all looked at us and smiled expectantly.

i smiled and rolled my eyes.

emily held up her hand, showing everyone the ring and they all squealed.

"oh my god! alison it's beautiful!" aria said.

i looked at emily and smiled, "yeah. she is." i said and winked at emily. i know she was talking about the ring but i was talking about emily.

"she was talking about the ring al." emily said.

i smiled and pecked her lips, "i know. but i was talking about you. not even the brightest gem could compare to your beauty." i said.

she smiled and blushed, "ali..."

i smiled and bit my lip.

"congratulations you guys. that's amazing."

i took emily's hand in mine, "thanks guys. it means a lot."

"so when's the wedding going to be?" rebekah asked.

emily looked at me, "yeah when babe?"

i shrugged, "saturday?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this is just a filler but i wanted to update before my concert tonight!

and guess who's birthday is tomorrow?? THIS GIRL!

review and comment!

thanks for your patience with this story!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13