Paige's secret

Alison pov

I couldn't believe that after everything emily wanted me to be her girlfriend! i love her so much for that.

We continued kissing until someone banged on the door. "Hello? is anyone in there?"

Emiy laughed and we walked out hand in hand only to be face to face with paige. "Oh hey paige" emily said.

"Hey em...alison." she glared at me.

"Pi-paige." I smiled fakely.

We went to walk away but paige yanked my arm.

"I know your secret."she sneered.

"What are you talking about?"i said acting like i had no idea what she was talking about.

"Come on ali. I know you're a little blood sucker." My eyes widened.

"How the hell did you know that?!" emily held my hand tightly. Paige looked up at emily.

"Are you one too?" i asked paige.

"Sure let's go with that." She looked at me and her eyes turned a yellow color then back to normal. I stumbled backwards. I was so confused.

She laughed. "Wow look who's scaring who now? You don't feel very powerful now do you?" she sneered.

"What are you paige?"

"Ask my sister mona." My eyes widened.

"Your SISTER mona?!"

She just laughed and went into the bathroom. "Ali what is she?"

I looked at emily who had fear in her eyes. She was expecting an answer. "I-i have no idea em..."

"Well what does she mean by-"

"I have to go find mona." I cut her off quickly.

"Wait ali!" Em grabbed my hand. I yanked it away and snarled at her with my fangs. She stumbled back. Luckily we were in the back so nobody saw us.

I calmed down and grabbed emily's hand pulling her up.

"Em i'm sorry. It's just. I need to know what the hell i am up against here. Mona is part of the original family and if her and paige are sisters. Then lets just say i'm screwed."

Emily sighed. "It's okay. But i'm coming with you."

"No em i-"

"No ali i want to know and help you. I'm coming." emily pulled me through the door.

I drove emily to mona's house. I barged through her front door and saw her sitting on the couch. "WHAT THE HELL MONA?!" I screamed. I could tell emily was startled by my outburst but i was pissed and scared.

"Well nice to see you too." she replied.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT PAIGE WAS YOUR FUCKING SISTER!"

Emily pov

Ali scared me with her outburst. I've never seen her like this before.

"I didn't? oh...well paige is my sister."

"THAT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU LEAVE OUT! THAT MEANS THAT SHE IS AN ORIGINAL TOO!" Alison yelled.

"Yeah so?"

Alison took a breath. She was calming down.

"She had yellow eyes mona. What the hell does that mean?"

Mona stood up. "Paige is different than us ali. She's stronger. Stronger than me even. She's what they call a hybrid."

"A what?" ali was confused.