Chapter 11

As Dean slid to the floor, he saw Sam join Crowley in standing before John.

Wait, if Sam, Crowley, and John were all in front of him, then who was grabbing his arm to help him stand?

Dean finally looked over and was shocked to see the face of one of his best friends.

"Benny?"

The vampire's face broke into a smile. "Hey there, Cher." Benny then pulled Dean to his feet, then the two of them joined the King of Hell and the younger Winchester brother.

"Dean? You know these people?"

Crowley, completely ignoring the blubbering Winchester, turned to look at Dean. "Where is the rest of the family?"

"Cas and Mom are in the kitchen and the other three are at the nearest pharmacy," Dean explained. At Crowley's raised eyebrow, Dean added, "we'll explain in the Map room."

Crowley then smiled and snapped his fingers and they were all transported to the Map room.

Everyone sat down, Crowley promptly propping his feet up on the table, while Sam went to the kitchen to get Cas and Mary.

"Who the hell are you two?" John continued to question.

When no one answered, wanting to wait for Mary, Cas, and Sam, John started getting upset.

"Answer me, dammit!"

With a wave of his hand, Crowley effectively silenced John, just as his mother had done an hour prior. "Patience is one of the few virtues I have. Though, I'm not entirely sure it should be wasted on the likes of you."

At that moment, those that were being waited on finally appeared and sat down. With another wave of his hand, John was able to speak once more.

"Who the fuck are you?!" John had finally lost his patience.

A smirk crept its way onto Crowley's face as he mock-bowed. "Crowley, King of Hell."

Dean could see John flex his jaw and had to suppress a smile.

John then looked at Benny, who had a hand on Dean's shoulder while Cas was holding his hand. "And who the hell are you?"

"My name is Benny." At John's incredulous stare, Benny continued, "I'm a vampire."

Dean could see John clench his fist and immediately tightened his grip on Cas's hand.

"How did you meet?" John asked, trying to keep his temper under control.

"Well, I helped Squirrel and Moose here defeat Lucifer. We've had an on and off relationship since then. I've helped them, I've screwed them over; it's a working relationship"

Dean rolled his eyes while simultaneously trying not to smile. Crowley had tried to pretend he was still the hardass King he used to be, but really he was a teddy bear, especially when it comes to the Winchesters (Dean mostly).

When John turned to look at Benny, he started to explain that he met Dean and Cas in Purgatory and they were together for a year before they got out.

"What's Purgatory?" John questioned. He'd heard talk about it from some monsters, but that was over a decade ago and he couldn't remember what he'd heard.

"Purgatory is where monsters like me go when we die."

After a moment, John seemed to have absorbed what Benny said, and he became livid as he turned to look at Dean. "You brought a VAMPIRE back into the world?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Everyone in the room could see Dean starting to panic, except for John. Before Dean could try and sputter a response, Cas was up and out of his seat, a hand loosely around John's throat. "Benny is the only reason Dean made it out of Purgatory in the first place. That man, and yes, I said man, protected Dean the entire year he spent looking for me and up to the gate. You should be lucky that Benny found Dean at all."