シ︎ 𝒐𝒏𝒆

hi royalties!

first of all, dee and i would like to say a huuuggeeee thank you to those of you that have chosen to participate in this event. we are pleased to see each slots gradually getting filled ( the idol x reader category more than anything! ).

however, whilst i understand that you guys are very excited to enter your books to this contest, we also need judges. if there are no judges that are willing to score the books, we would be forced to judge them ourselves and the process of this awards will be longer. (much, much longer...)

i enourage you to apply for a judge position. in an ideal world, a judge would only need to score 5 books and if you are judging two categories that means 10 stories. remember that you are not obligated to read more than 5 chapters of a book. we would truly appreciate your help if only 4-5 ppl apply for judges.

note that you are allowed to be a judge in categories even if you're a participant, you just can't judge the category you've applied your books in.

lastly, please tag anyone that might be interested in a judge position and refer them to the judge's form chapter. we would REALLY appreciate it. we are doing this for your benefit too as we know a lot of you just can't wait to see the scores for your books and want this event to progress quicker.

other than that, hope you're all having a fabulous day.

your male host,
ryland ✌︎

your male host,ryland ✌︎