( 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾. )

⠀⠀welcome, ROYALTIES! first of all, we would like to offer you our bows of gratitude since you have taken your time to click on this book

⠀⠀welcome, ROYALTIES! first of all, we would like to offer you our bows of gratitude since you have taken your time to click on this book. and secondly, we humbly encourage you all to participate in our first 'Pastel Queen Awards' event, you won't regret it! we promise we would attempt to make this experience a pleasant one for you.

this award event is strictly for KPOP fan-fictions only and it is a MULTIFANDOM event, meaning any kpop fanfiction can enter !!

why should you submit your works in our award event? because we thrive to shine the brightest light upon hidden gems of undiscovered greatness, give smaller fanfic authors the recognition they deserve and we also encourage a healthy and friendly competition amongst writers in this community. participating in events will also expose you to many more writing styles from multiple of different authors to improve your own writing. you will also have the opportunity to gain objective and unbiased feedbacks from our judges on your submitted works! so why not submit them now?

we do not take your current reads, votes or comments into account. we are purely interested in your stories and the way you execute them! whether you have 100k, 10k or 10 current reads, all of you will be judged equally based on the quality of your story. (though we encourage more smaller writers to participate!)

let's see if you've got what it takes to claim the crown and rise above all!

any questions? leave them here.

your hosts,

dee & ryland