☼︎ 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 ☼︎

participant's rules:

i. you can submit a maximum of 3 books under different categories. ( you can't apply 3 books under the same category lol that would be unfair ).

ii. your book does not have to be completed but must have a minimum of 5 chapters ( aesthetics, playlist, intro, character's cast do NOT count. )

iii. add the hashtag #PQA2020 into your book's or hashtag list. you can also add it in your title or book description if you want. this is for easy tracking of your works.

iv. follow this account ( hwngsie ) for updates and follow your hosts ( BODALINO , kimsnamjoon ) as we're basically running this event alone since we have trust issues ahA and it'll be nice if we kind of get something in return for doing arranging this event uwu.
(´ε` )♡

v. put this book into your library and public reading list for both updates AND promotion. we're gonna want a lot of active participants and if this award flops then... there won't be anymore event 흫_흫

vi. ensure you are active most of the time or will constantly be checking this book for updates. inactiveness in times of active checks may result in pending entry or in worse case scenario, elimination and losing of slots to another willing participant. the password for your participant's form is the first two letters of your current username.

vii. if you need to change your username or your book titles, TELL US BEFOREHAND. therefore we won't lose track of you and your submitted work. failure to notify us after changing your user names or titles may result in disqualification as we may not be able to track you or your work any longer.

viii. don't back out of your application during the event after we have accepted your application. please be extremely sure you want your work to enter this awards competition

ix. mature and LGBTQ+ contents are allowed. ( unless your books glorifies bullying, toxic relationship, abuse and incest )

x. no bribing your judges or hosts. you will be immediately disqualified if you're caught or reported. you will also be put in our private blacklist which will disallow you to participate in our future award events.

xi. books must be written in english. sorry, as this is our first award event, we will hold it in our main language. things might change in the future ♡

xii. offensive behaviour towards your fellow participants or judges and hosts will not be tolerated. we are trying to create a safe space for fanfic writers and we will try our best to make this environment as non toxic as possible. if you are caught with such attitude, you will be placed into our blacklist which will disallow you to participate in our future events.

xiii. follow your assigned judge (s), which may only be one person in some category. ( you'll be able to see them in the future after i post the official lists x )
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀

 ( you'll be able to see them in the future after i post the official lists x ) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀

⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
judge's rules:

i. be as objective as possible. don't score a book higher just because it's your friend's book. if you find it hard to be unbiased towards your friend and i have assigned their book to you, let us know immediately.

ii. put this book into your library and public reading list for both updates AND promotion. your password for the judge's form is the number of letters your current username have.

iii. you are allowed to vote and comment on the works you're judging. however, this is totally compulsory and you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

iv. follow this account ( hwngsie ) for updates.

v. be active as there will be random active checks from this account.

vi. if you are also a participant, you are not allowed to apply as a judge position on the category you've applied your books in.

vii. you are only obligated to read at least 5 chapters of each book you're judging but you can read more if you want ( aesthetics, playlist, intro, character's cast, etc. don't count as 'chapters' because remember, you are judging their writing ability, not their ability to decorate. the only time you need to judge aesthetics is their covers. )

viii. submit your scores through PMs of this account by the deadline i give you or else your scores won't be counted and back-up judges will do your category for you instead.

ix. if you are inactive after 3 active checks and the last active checks before judging commences, your position will be given up and i will ask the participants to unfollow you as you are no longer their judge and they owe you no follows as payment.

x. acceptance of bribery will result in blacklisting.

⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀

hope y'all read those thoroughly!  drop any questions here if you have any! ♡