"Any complaints?" Chiron asked. All of the futures besides us 10 raised their hands. He pretended to look past them.

"Okay, those 10 vs. everyone I guess," he said. I could tell that he was interested to see the outcome.

---

We were devising a strategy.

"-okay, Thalia, Reyna, you go hide the flag over there," I pointed towards a spot in the woods, "Or leave it out in the open because let's be honest, they won't have time."

Thalia nodded and put it off in a very obvious spot.

"Now hide in that tree, just in case you need to shoot at 'em!" I called. They gave me a thumbs up and sat on a limb, Thalia's wasn't high off the ground, but Reyna's was.

"Okay, Leo, do you have what we need?" I asked. He reached in his tool belt and pulled out a box labelled 'McShnizzle's Emergency Shades'

"Perfect!" I grabbed the box out of his hands, and handed everyone but Thalia, Reyna, Percy and Jason.

"You all know the drill, right?" I asked.

"Yep!" they all exclaimed.

"Good." We sat down on the grass.

"Jason, Percy. You know what were doing?"

"No clue, but I'll just wing it!" Percy exclaimed. I gave him a look. "What, that's what I do in battle and I haven't died yet!"

I rolled my eyes, "Just grab the flag and go."

"Do I get a kiss for good luck first? I mean it is kinda tradition, right?" I smirked, remembering last time he had said that. I knew exactly what to say.

"Come back alive, Seaweed Brain, then we'll see," I said. He smiled at me and waved walking off towards the border.

---

"Where are they," I mumbled, "It's already been ten seconds!"

"Calm down Annabeth, they'll be here soon. And look, here comes Luke!" Frank exclaimed.

"Oh yeah! Finally, some action!" Leo exclaimed.

"I want this one," I said, standing up, drawing my sword. I didn't like using a sword, but it was better than nothing.

"Hey Annabeth," He said. He didn't seem to mind that I was holding my sword out. Almost as if he was daring me to take a swing. Which I did. Don't get me wrong, Luke's like a brother to me, ad I loved him in that way, but I was angry at him for betraying me and trying to kill Percy and me.

Anyways, I swung my sword, he dodged it slightly and I caused a gash in his shoulder. He looked shocked that I'd even strike. He drew his sword, and we started fighting, one on one. I glanced at Thalia, who was smirking, knowing how it would end.

"So, what's your plan this time. Because the Annabeth that I know would never leave her flag out in the open with no one guarding it.

"Well, I'm not the Annabeth you know, Luke, I'm from the future."

"Yeah, and that Annabeth seems to have a lot of faith in her boyfriend, not as independant," He grunted out, using all his force to try to block me.

"Yeah, maybe, but I trust him and love him," I said.

"Well, it's only a matter of time before-" I cut him off, knowing what he was gonna say. Anger burst inside me, Like Luke was one to talk.

"Before he leaves me, like everyone else did?! Like you did when you became Kronos, like Thalia did when she joined the hunt, like my dad did when he made his choicce to let me go?!" I exclaimed, tears streamed down my face, "Percy would never! His fatal flaw is loyalty, he turned down immortality for me, he fell into frickin' Tartaraus for me! Trust me Luke, if he was leaving me, it would've been on the ledge."

He seemed shocked at my outrage, "I'm sorry." But I didn't want to hear it. I whacked him on the head with the butt of my sword. I felt a familar pair of arms wrap around me.

"It's okay, Wisegirl," Percy whispered. I hadn't even realized it, but the game was over, meaning everyone had seen my episode. In embarassment, I turned red and tried to push out of Percy's arms. He pulled me closer.

"I'll never let you go," He whispered. I turned to face him and flung my arms around his neck, he wiped my tears away and I gave him only a quck kiss because the rest of camp was watching. The Aphrodite kids awwed.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too."

"Okay, hunter of Artemis here, stop with all the lovey dovey stuff, your gonna scar the children," Thalia joked. I blushed. I loved Thalia, like a sister, but it would've been nice if she didn't interrupt my time with my Seaweed Brain.

---

After a while, we went back to eat dinner. I broke some rules and sat with Percy. We were sitting there when suddenly, a hellhound jumped out of the shadows...

TO BE CONTINUED

Hope you enjoyed. Any suggestons for chapters?

Vote, comment, follow, check out my other stories, I don't know why I say this every time, I just really want reads.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1