It's Not Your Fault. Part 2: For hiromysuperhero

It's Not Your Fault

Part 2

For hiromysuperhero

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in a strange room, next to an auburn haired boy. He looked familiar, but you didn't recognize him. You played with his hair for a while, hoping to remember, and when that didn't work you got up and looked around. Everything seemed familiar, but you couldn't remember anything. Not even your name.

You walked around a village, trying to remember even just a glimpse, but to no avail. "Ugh!" you sighed, aggravated.

The sun was starting to come up and heard someone shouting "(Y/ N)!" repeatedly, but paid it no mind. The name sounded familiar, but again, you didn't know why. You continued to walk around, going no where in particular.

Suddenly a dragon jumped in front of you eagerly. You stepped back and it stepped forward. This pattern continued until your back hit a wall.

You did the first thing you thought of.

You opened your mouth, taking a large breath of air.

"AHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"(Y/ N)!" you heard again, this time a lot closer. Less than a minute later two more dragons landed behind the first one. Two people hopped off and walked up to you.

"(Y/ N), are you okay?" the boy asked, cautiously, reaching his arm out for you.

"Your the boy who was sleeping beside me when I woke up!"

"Uh, yes, that was me," he said, confused.

"W- w- who are you?" You asked, shaking with fear. The boy's face fell, along with his arm. "W- who am I? W- where am I? What is going on? Why can't I remember anything?"

You were answered with silence.

"TELL ME!" you demanded, trying to sound threatening but ended up sounding helpless. Fearful.

The boy took a step forward and you fell to the ground, pulling your knees to your chest and hiding your wet eyes on your knees as sobs began to shake your frame.

Two strong, familiar arms wrapped around you, pulling you close. "Shh, calm down, love. Everything will be fine. Just relax." The action made you fell safe, which relaxed you for a moment before you panicked at not being able to know who the boy was and why he called you "love".

"AHHH!" you screamed, trying to fight your way out of his arms. But he wasn't having that.

"(Y/ N), stop!" he demanded, tightening his hold on you so you could barely move. You suddenly realized that allowing him to put his arms around you while you were hugging your knees to your chest was a bad idea. It simply made it easier for him keep you with him.

"Please, don't hurt me!" you cried, giving up on fighting him. He was clearly stronger than you. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

His grip loosened, shocked, but you didn't move. He tightened his grip slightly and picked you up bridal style. "I'm not going to hurt you," he promised. "I'm going to take you to the room you woke up in and I'm going to explain as much as I can, okay?"

"O- o- okay."

"Astrid, can you go get Gobber please?" the boy asked.

The blond girl, Astrid, nodded before getting on the blue dragon and flying off.

The boy holding you carefully climbed on a black dragon with half a bright red tail. The boy positioned you so you were behind him, telling you to hold on to him if you didn't want to fall off. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his torso.