It felt good to be in the company who truly understands you... the silent smiles... the unsaid words... the knowing glances.... Sharing some best moments of their lives they were done with their dinner....

They stood up to go back to their place... sana took lead and heads towards the car... when Sid said..........

Sid- "Chale.... Iss taraf ! "

Grabbing sana's attention and pointing at different direction in which Sana was going.

Sana- "Prrrr car toh idhar hai na." (confusingly)

Sid- "Chal na... Btata hu.... ! " (forwarding his hand to her)

She held his hand... smiled and just followed him.... After walking for 500-550 steps...
They were again standing at some dark place...

Sid looks at Sana who is already smiling at him....

Sid- "What ?? " (narrowing his eyes at her)

Sana- "Jldi se lights on kr.... Mujhe pta hai yahan bhi koi surprise hoga...." (excitedly)

Sid scratch his head... as someone caught his mischief.....

Sana- "Vase ek baat bta... Tumhe jhooth bolne ki kya zarurat thi... Sach kyu nhi btaya k tumne surprise.... actually surprises plan kiye hai.... ! " ( widely grinning)

Sid- "Agar main btata toh kya tum atti.... ?" (he questioned)

Sana- "Sidharth !! Tum na mere pati parmeshvaar ho (dramatically ) jahan le ke jayoge... hamesha tumhare sath chalungi"
(sincerity in her tone for last line)

Sid was again surprised by her words... He is giving her surprises of her happiness and She is giving him surprises one after the other... through her actions... through her words... actions showing how much she cares for him... she is assuring him that she can tackle any problem when he is with her.....

Sana- "Chal na abb lights on kr... Wait nhi ho abb mujhse..." (bringing back him to reality)

He push some button by shoving his hand in his pocket as he comes to real world...

Sana turned and saw the next beautiful view of the day in front of her... Bamboo furniture... creamy textiles... a huge movie screen in front of those silky textiles... some lights on the tree nearby... It was completely a perfect movie date place.....

Sana thanked him one more time and they takes their seats on the mattress in front of that big movie screen

Sana- "Chal abb jldi se bta kon si movie dekhega ? " (showing him some movie names)

Sid- "Anything you like." (he replied)

She chose a movie but before she could play it... Sidharth held her hand.... Sana's brows Collided in confusion...

Sid- "Thank you Naaz ! Thank you so much! " (gently kissing her knuckles)

Sana- "Thank you... (repeats his words) Kiss liye Mr. Shukla....? " (confusingly)

Sid- "You have no idea... you saved me from such a mess against Mr.Mehta....!" (tensed face )

Sana- "Sidharth ! Vo past tha... khatam ho gya... hum abb uss se bahar hai... hum jeet gaye... toh hum sirf apni jeet ko celebrate kre ... iss pal ko jeeye... instead of thinking k agr hum jeete na hote toh kya hota.... ! " (gently squeezing his hand )

Sid- "But you saved me from Megha as well." (teasingly and chuckles)

Sana- "Ho gya tera abb...!! " (irritatedly)

Sid- "Alle alle mela baby !! Kinna cute lag rha hai gusse mein... " (baby voice and pinching her both cheeks with his hands)

Sana- "Aaaaaaanaaaaahhh ! Sidharth !! " (pushing his hands away)

She sat making sad pout like a kid... crossing  her arms over her chest....

Sid- "Abb lga de movie... Gussa chod de na baby" (taking her into his embrace)

Sana chuckles and played the movie....
After few minutes Sid places his head in her lap saying......

Sid- "Meko yahan se dekhni hai movie...." (looking at her smiling face)

Sana didn't said anything... just gave her million dollar smile and started caressing his hairs...

Soon Sid fall asleep peacefully in her lap... After few minutes she realized that Sid has already slept...

She adores him... sleeping peacefully... slowly and silently she switch off the projector in such a way that she doesn't disturb him. She caressed his hairs... gave a gentle peck on his forehead .

She adjusted pillows for herself without disturbing him... rested her back on the pillows . She didn't placed his head on mattress... Because she didn't want to disturb him... Soon she also fall asleep caressing his hairs.

****
Next morning , sunrays were disturbing Sid's sleep... he lazily open his eyes... rubbing... placing his palms on his eyes. There he realizes that he slept in Sana's lap. He turns his face and saw Sana sleeping in sitting position.... He took his head out from and silently cursed himself for giving her pain...

Meanwhile Sana also woke up....

Sid- "Tum yehi so gayi... Mujhe jga deti... hum ghar ja skte the na.... Orrr tumhe Dre nhi lga yahan.... mtlb aise.... " (without wishing her good morning he asked all these to her)

Sana- "Sidharth!! Yrrr aankhein toh kholne de... Itne swaal (she frowned) Orrr main kyu drunggi jab tk tum mere sath ho....! " (looking straight into his eyes)

These words are really special for Sid... through these words of her she proved that she feels safe around him... Intense eye lock................

____

                Koi dil bekabu kr gya Orr
               Ishqiya dil mein bhar gya
                  Aakhon aakhon mein vo
                     Lakho galla kr gya
                         O Rabba............
                Main toh marr gya Oye❤️

                           🦋🦋🦋🦋

HEY LOVELY READERS!!

As per your expectations and some demands, I tried to write this part romantic 💞

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT ❤️
DON'T FORGET TO TELL ME YOUR VALUABLE OPINIONS 😉😉

Don't forget to press star icon⭐// Comments (if you like to do) // Share// Follow//
_______________________________________