Seongjoong pt. 4 (F,A)

(A few weeks later)

"Hello Atiny!" Hongjoong greeted at their fansign. He was met with cheers, squeals, and screams of excitement. All of them were so happy to be there, especially since they would get to meet all the members in person and get their autographs. "So, to start off our fun today, we're going to dance to random songs that you want us to. Which song would you guys like first?" Hongjoong asked.

All of the Atinys raised their hands excitedly. A few staff members went to see which song a little boy who was jumping up and down wanted. "Can you guys do Dance The Night Away, please?" he asked shyly. At this, Seonghwa got really happy. It was no secret that he was the long-lost tenth member of Twice.

He said, "Yes, of course I can," while smiling at the adorable little boy. The sound technician started the song, and Seonghwa ran up to the front and center of the stage. All of the other members stepped back so they could watch their oldest hyung.

It was truly Seonghwa's moment to shine. As Hongjoong watched his boyfriend dance his heart out, he couldn't help but feel incredibly proud of Seonghwa. After all, he had used to be so shy, but with a lot of help from Hongjoong, he had become the much more confident guy that he was now.

Seonghwa finished dancing, so he stood back to let the other members have a chance to shine. Another half hour passed as each member got their chance to dance. Jongho made the audience giggle at his "original" version of Solo. Yeosang had a chance to show off his footwork skills when Oh Nanana played. It was Yungi vs. Woosan when Idol, then Fake Love blasted out of the speakers.

Then it was Hongjoong's turn. The song that played was Senorita. As Hongjoong began dancing, he had an idea. He strode over to Seonghwa and did his infamous body roll, all while staring at his boyfriend seductively with a smirk on his face. Then Hongjoong did the "Sexy Dance" step and began to grind on the floor.

As Seonghwa watched, he felt himself getting kinda turned on. Thankfully, he wasn't wearing really tight pants, so hopefully no one would notice his growing erection. "Hongjoong, if you don't stop, we're going to have to "talk" when we get home..." he thought to himself.

Hongjoong saw that he wasn't getting the reaction out of his boyfriend that he wanted. So, he thought of an idea that would tease Seonghwa even more. He decided to take Mingi's example. Hongjoong stepped forward, grabbed Seonghwa's chin, and started to basically do a reverse tango with him.

Seonghwa's eyes widened as Hongjoong leaned in like he was going to kiss him, so he quickly ducked. Seonghwa proceeded to stumble backwards and run offstage while hiding his face, presumably from embarrassment. Hongjoong ran after him, worried. "Seonghwa, what's wrong?" he called after his boyfriend as he searched for him.

"Nothing," Hongjoong heard a meek voice stutter out from behind a large pile of boxes. Hongjoong made his way over to the voice that was revealed to be his boyfriend. He found Seonghwa curled up in a little ball, and he seemed to be crying.

"Seonghwa, I know you probably aren't happy with me right now for teasing you, but why are you crying?"

"Because I almost just kissed you in front of everyone!" Seonghwa exclaimed. "The way you were dancing... I could barely control myself. Why'd you have to do that?"

Hongjoong replied, "It was just meant to be a joke -" but his boyfriend interrupted him before he could finish.

"Well, you know what, Joongie? All this isn't a joke, but maybe our relationship is - at least to you, it seems. You know what could've happened if I had kissed you out there, right?"

Hongjoong said, his face falling, "Yes, I know, but -"

Seonghwa cut him off, "No, there is no 'but'! You knew exactly what you were doing out there. So, if you don't mind, just please stay away from me for the rest of the fansign."

As Hongjoong looked at his boyfriend, he tried not to let tears drip from his eyes. He felt really bad, partly because Seonghwa was mad at him, but mostly since he knew what he could've possibly caused. "Ok, Seongie... I'm really sorry. I'll leave you alone now, bye." Hongjoong left his boyfriend and walked back on stage with a sad look on his face. He wished he didn't have to stay away from Seonghwa for the rest of the day, but after what he had done, he knew he kinda deserved it.

He saw that Jongho had kept the audience entertained by splitting apples while belting out his high notes. When all the fans saw Hongjoong back on stage, they exclaimed, "Are you ok? And what's wrong with Seonghwa?" Seeing all the concerned looks on the Atinys' faces, Hongjoong knew he had to say something. "Well, uh, Seonghwa had to leave the stage because he was having a stomach ache. So, I went to go check on him. He should be feeling better soon."

Hongjoong hated to lie, but what else could he say? Oh, Seonghwa was mad at me for teasing him so bad that he almost kissed me in front of everyone! Like that would go over well," Hongjoong thought.

Yeosang piped up, "Thank you, Jongho, for that amazing performance! Now that our leader's back, let's get on with the rest of the schedule." As Yeosang said that, he winked at Jongho, causing the latter to blush profusely.

Yeosang handed the microphone to Hongjoong, who was visibly upset and shaken about something. "Hey Joong, are you ok?" Yeosang whispered to the nervously sweating leader.

"No, not really, but I'll tell you about it later," he replied quietly with a quick glance at the patiently waiting crowd of Atinys. Hongjoong quickly forced a smile on his face, which was obviously fake at least to Yeosang, who was observing him closely.

He thought, "Hmm, maybe my plan isn't such a good idea right now..."

Author's Note: Hee hee-

Cliffhanger...

I hope everyone enjoyed this one shot! Sorry about a wait, but school has taken over my life and I don't really have much time to spare on writing one shots. Anyway, hoped everyone liked it!

Don't forget, comments (especially funny ones) and votes are always deeply appreciated!

Bye, everyone!