Minghwa: Baby, I'm worth It (S)

Plot: Mingi and Seonghwa head to the local dance club for a well-overdue date. The couple gets a little too passionate on the dance floor, so they head to the bathroom...

"Ugh! I'm glad that dance practice is over. Now I can have you all to myself," Mingi said to his boyfriend, Seonghwa, as they left the studio. He snaked his arms around Seonghwa's waist, pulling him in for a quick kiss. Seonghwa giggled and returned the kiss eagerly.

"All right, cool it, lovebirds!" Hongjoong shouted, making Mingi and Seonghwa break apart, looking slightly embarrassed. "Wait for that till we get back to the dorms," Hongjoong continued. Once they arrived, he called all the members to the living room for a meeting. "So, since we did so well in practice earlier, our manager gave us the rest of the day off." An array of shouts and cheers then filled the room.

"Woo hoo!" shouted Wooyoung. "Now San and I can go finally see that movie we've been wanting to watch."

"And now I can work on perfecting my apple-breaking technique," said Jongho enthusiastically.

"I'll come and watch you," said Yeosang shyly.

"Ok, sounds like everyone has some great plans," Hongjoong remarked. "I'll stay here at the dorms so I can write some new songs."

''Well, what are we waiting for?" shouted Wooyoung. "Come on, San!" Wooyoung grabbed San's hand and practically dragged him out of the room. Jongho and Yeosang went to the kitchen. Yunho decided to follow them. Then Hongjoong left and went to his bedroom, which meant that Seonghwa and Mingi were now by themselves.

"So, you want to pick up where we left off earlier?" Seonghwa said with a suggestive smirk, sliding onto Mingi's lap and kissing him passionately.

Mingi returned the kiss, but then stopped and said,"Hey, what about we go on a date?"

"Sure, that sounds great," Seonghwa replied. "Where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking we could check out that new dance club, Utopia."

"Ok, let's go, then!" Seonghwa exclaimed. The couple quickly changed into more dance club appropriate clothes, and then left for the aforementioned place. Once they arrived, they could hear loud music blaring from inside. Mingi and Seonghwa paid for their entrance, and practically ran inside.

( One Hour Later )

"Ooohhhh, oh, it's Saturday night..." blared through the club. Mingi and Seonghwa were jumping up and down to the beat of the music and having a lot of fun together. Then the song changed.

"Give it to me, baby, I'm worth it..."

Seonghwa smirked at the sound of the new song. He put his hands around Mingi's neck casually and looked deep in his boyfriend's eyes. They both leaned in and shared a lustful, passionate kiss. Then, Seonghwa pulled away, and to Mingi's surprise, started grinding on him. Mingi pulled his boyfriend against him, and started grinding also. Seonghwa craned his neck back, and kissed Mingi again. As the minutes slowly and heatedly passed, the couple found themselves getting more and more turned on.

Seonghwa stopped kissing Mingi momentarily to pant out,"I need you, Mingi. Now. Can we take this to the bathroom, please?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Mingi replied instantly.

The couple ran to the bathroom as fast as they could. Once inside, Mingi pushed Seonghwa up against a stall door and promptly started making out with him. Seonghwa ran his hands up and down Mingi's back, and then he began taking off his boyfriend's shirt. Mingi did the same all while leaving sloppy kisses down Seonghwa's neck.