Jongsang: Just the way you Are ( A, F)

Plot: Yeosang gets really upset over hate comments on social media directed at him. Jongho walks in to see his boyfriend crying. He then decides to show Yeosang how much he loves him, no matter what some people say...

As Yeosang scrolled through the comments on his Instagram page, tears started to drip out of his eyes when he saw what some people were saying.

"Why is he the visual of the group? He's so ugly. Seonghwa is much better-looking."

"His birthmark is hideous and disgusting. I'm so glad he covers it up most of the time, because my eyes couldn't stand it if he didn't."

"Yeosang can't even dance! Why in the world is he considered one of the main dancers?"

"There's a very good reason why he doesn't get many lines. His voice is so awful! Even I can sing better than Yeosang can."

"Why is he always so rude and savage toward the others? Does Yeosang think he's better than them or something, because he totally isn't!"

"Yeosang shouldn't even be in Ateez, cause he certainly doesn't deserve to be. What are you waiting for, KQ, kick him out!"

Yeosang couldn't take any more. He threw his phone across the room, collapsed on the bed, and started sobbing uncontrollably. Meanwhile, Jongho was walking down the hall towards his boyfriend's room when he paused suddenly. Hearing the sounds of muffled sobs, he ran down the hallway and knocked on the bedroom door. "Yeosang, baby, are you ok?"

"No!" Yeosang managed to exclaim before he started to cry again.

"I'm coming in," Jongho said, opening the door timidly only to see his boyfriend sprawled on the bed, bawling his eyes out. Immediately, he rushed to his hyung's side, questioning, "Baby, what's wrong?"

Yeosang looked up briefly to shake his head vigorously before resuming his sobbing. "Yeosang, talk to me, honey! Please tell me what's wrong," Jongho pleaded, becoming upset now, too.

Yeosang gave up. "Ok, fine! I'll tell you what's wrong," he sniffled, while going over to pick up his phone. "Here's what's wrong," Yeosang said, still crying slightly as he shoved his phone in his boyfriend's face.

As Jongho looked at all the horrible comments, his face darkened. Now he understood why Yeosang was so upset. "Yeo, baby, please tell me you don't actually believe what these haters are saying?!"

In response, Yeosang started crying again while burying his face into Jongho's chest. Jongho patted and rubbed his boyfriend's back soothingly in reply as he said, "All of those nasty comments are wrong. You're perfect just the way you are, no matter what. In fact, I'm going to look through those comments again and tell you just how wrong they are."

Jongho looked at Yeosang's phone and began to read off the comments - but his modified version of them.

"First of all, you're absolutely gorgeous, baby. I wish I was as beautiful as you. And who cares what some idiot thinks? You and Seonghwa are each good-looking in different ways."

"Yeosang, your birthmark is so adorable! I'm so glad that you leave it uncovered sometimes, because it always makes me happy when you do."

"Well, you can dance better than I can, for sure! The way all your moves are done with such precision and sharpness amazes me. And you're also really graceful."

"Baby, your voice is beautiful. It's so deep and husky, I want to melt when I hear it. Your voice is literally like honey, Yeosang. And I'd like to hear those haters try to out-sing you!"

"I know that's just your unique and highly entertaining sense of humor, Yeo. Everyone knows you're just kidding around when you tease or roast them."