Seongjoong: A Movie Night Confession: Part One ( A, F )

Plot: The six members know the feelings that the two eldest have for each other. So, they come up with a plan to get their hyungs to confess to each other.

"Woo hoo! It's movie night!" yelled Wooyoung.

"Quiet down, Wooyoung," said Yeosang. "You're going to wake Hongjoong up if you're not careful." Hongjoong, as usual, had stayed up way too late the night before on his computer, so he decided to take a nap before the movie started so he wouldn't fall asleep during it.

Jongho called from the kitchen, "Hey guys, do you want some apples when we watch the movie? I just broke about twenty of them."

"I don't know about you guys," said Mingi, bounding into the room, "but I'm just about sick of apples."

"Yeah, I am, too," agreed San. "After all, in the past week, we've eaten apple pie, applesauce, tarts, strudel, turnovers, fritters, and muffins from all of the apples that Jongho broke."

"See what I mean?" exclaimed Mingi. "It's time for something different around here."

Yeosang walked into the kitchen to see Jongho looking sad and kind of embarrassed. Jongho turned around and said,"I'm sorry, Yeosang. Make sure to tell the others I said so. From now on, I promise not to break as many apples."

"Aw, it's ok, baby," Yeosang assured his crush, wrapping him in a warm embrace. "I know that's your special talent, so you don't have to stop entirely. Just maybe limit the number, ok?" Jongho nodded and hugged his friend back. "I think Seonghwa will be glad to hear that. Recently, he's just about killed himself trying to cook all those apples into food," Yeosang joked.

"Did I hear someone say my name?" Seonghwa asked, walking into the kitchen, ready to start cooking the latest batch of apples.

"Yes, you did," Yeosang replied, but Seonghwa just ignored him.

"So, what kind of apple delicacy do you guys want tonight?" Seonghwa questioned, pulling on an apron. "I was thinking-"

Jongho cut in,"Seonghwa, I've decided that I won't be breaking as many apples anymore. I assume that's good news?"

A relieved smile spread across Seonghwa's face. "I'm glad to hear that. I was starting to run out of ideas of what to do with all those apples. Plus, I've been getting really tired from all this cooking."

Suddenly, Yunho burst into the room. "Guys, I'm starving! What's for dinner? Wait, please don't say more apples!" he groaned.

"No, from now on, there won't be any more apples!" Jongho shouted, so the others could hear him. The dorm then echoed with cheers of joy.

"Yay!" exclaimed Yunho. "But still, what's for dinner?"

"I'll go order pizza," said Yeosang. "Jongho and Yunho, you go help the others pick out a movie. And Seonghwa, go wake up Hongjoong, please."

As they all exited the room, Yeosang turned around and winked at Jongho and Yunho, who did the same. Today was the day their plan to get Seonghwa and Hongjoong together would happen.

(Flashback)

"Yeosang? Why'd you call us in here?" exclaimed Wooyoung, running into the living room. The other four followed, curious.

"Because we need to talk about something,'' Yeosang explained.

"Oh no, what did I do now?" Mingi asked, worried.

"It's nothing you did, at least not this time," Yeosang replied. "The reason I called you all in here is because we need to talk about our two eldest hyungs-"