Loving You A Bit More

No one's POV

"Everyone's ready, right?" Jin said.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied.

"Great, then let's go!" J-Hope cheered.

The seven of them were going to the outskirts of the pack to camp. As it was Taehyung's idea so he was the most excited about it.

"Kookie, how long till we reach there?" The Supreme Omega excitedly asked.

"Have some patience, Tae. We didn't even cross half the way." Jungkook laughed.

"Why's your pack so big? If it was a bit small then we would have reached by now." Taehyung pouted.

"Well, my pack was small at first. But, then I fought with other packs to strengthen my pack." Jungkook said.

Declaring war with other packs is a common thing in the werewolf society. But, if you attack another pack suddenly without any warning then it is considered as a crime. If any pack commits this crime then other packs have the right to destroy that pack. This rule was made by the elders of every pack after the war between Black Rose and Elegant Lily pack. Nobody thought before that, a war can wipe out a pack's entire existence. Only a few member of Elegant Lily Pack were saved.

But, other packs still didn't destroy Black Rose pack. The reason behind this is the Alpha of the Black Rose Pack died in the war. Black Rose stayed as a pack without a leader until the son of the past Alpha, Choi Minho turned 17.

"Was it so necessary to fight? Wasn't there any other way to strengthen Scarlet Moon?" Taehyung fisted his hands by his side. Anyone could tell he was hurt and angry from his tone. But no one can blame him. He had his own history with pack wars.

"You know, so many people die in a war. So many children become orphan. But, still people declare war." The Supreme Omega was trying to control his emotions as much as possible.

Jungkook felt his mate's anger and sadness. It was all visible on Taehyung's face. The way his eyes conveyed slight anger, sadness but most importantly guilt. The True Blood Alpha was confused. He didn't know why his mate's face showed guilt. He was curious, curious to solve the mystery named Kim Taehyung.

"I know it, Tae. But, I never hurt any children or women during war. I never declare war against other packs. If some pack wants to fight with my pack only then I declare war. Besides, the war mainly happens between the warriors and alphas. If a kid only has his father and he's killed in the war then we take full responsibility of him. He's send to a caring family or to his relatives by us. Some wolves of our pack are given the respondibility to contact the kid regularly and inform me about him. If the kid isn't happy then we take necessary actions." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung was at ease after hearing Jungkook's words. He was no longer clenching his fist or feeling sad and angry at his mate.

"I'm sorry for questioning your decisions, Kookie." The Supreme Omega was guilty for doubting his mate. He didn't know his mate was so caring.

Taehyung often heard about Jungkook's kindness in the Black Rose Pack. But, never did he thought that he was this kind and caring towards others.

His respect and trust for Jungkook was increasing day by day and maybe, his love too.

"It's okay, Tae. I think you have your own reasons to hate wars. Don't worry, I won't ask you about your reasons. I know you will tell me yourself one day."Jungkook said. He noticed that Taehyung looked a bit gloomy after their conversation and decided to lift up his mood. So, he added that,

" Besides, you shouldn't feel guilty for questioning me. I know that babies ask a lot of questions." Jungkook jokingly patted Taehyung's head to lighten the mood.

"Hey! Don't pat my head and I'm not a baby! I'm the hyung here!" Taehyung angrily pouted.

"Really? But you act like one!" Jungkook teased his mate and ran away while laughing.

"Ugh! Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung started running after is mate.

Meanwhile~

"Hyung, they're weird. Aren't they?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Jimin and Yoongi were hearing the conversation between the youngest members of the group from the start. They didn't mean to overhear them. But coincidentally they were walking just behind the youngest couple. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were walking a lot ahead than the four of them. So, they don't know what happened.

"I mean, at first Tae seemed angry because Kook fought with a lot of packs. But then suddenly all the problems were solved and they started goofing around!"

"Not only them, all of you are weird. Now walk faster or else, we're going to reach late than everyone." Yoongi started walking faster than Jimin.

"Hey! I was walking slow for you! Wait for me, you turtle!" Jimin screamed.