Meeting Him

Jungkook's POV

It has been three days after the war has ended. Of course, we won. Nobody has the strength to defeat us. The Scarlet Moon pack always wins.

"Jungkook, are you listening to me?" asked Namjoon.

"Yes hyung, I'm listening. By the way, do you have any news about the Black Rose pack's warriors?"

"We captured one of them. Four of them fled away and the others are dead. The wolf we captured is unconscious and we don't know his rank."

"You hit him too hard hyung. Well, why don't we know about his rank?"

"We can't recognise his smell. It's really sweet but unknown."

"Their alpha is a coward. He didn't came to fight me but sent his warriors. "

"You're right. Minho is a coward and dumb. He thought that he could easily win against us."

"Oh, hyung send the prisoner to me as soon as he wakes up."

"Okay."

Taehyung's POV

Ughh, my head hurts. Where the hell am I? Wait a minute, I am locked up in a prison?!!

So, Minho's idiot warrior wolves lost. Huh, he fucking deserves it!

"Hey, you're awake!"

I opened my eyes and saw a short but cute man. Oh my god, he looks so squishy and adorable.

"By the way, I'm Park Jimin. But, you can call me Jimin. The alpha wanted to see you as soon as you wake up. So, let's wash you up and then you can go to him."

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you. But, I don't want to meet your alpha because my head hurts." I sassed. No matter how much cute the guy is, I can't trust him He's from my rival pack for fucks sake!

"Don't worry, I'll give you some pain killer. Do you want something to eat?"

"No, thanks."

After cleaning up I ate the medicine and wore a white shirt with some black trousers . It's quite comfortable.

"Give me your hands, I have ro tie them." Jimin said.

"Is this really necessary? It's not like I can fled from a pack house without anyone backing me up." I rolled my eyes and lied. I'm very much capable of running away from here and turn the whole pack upside down on my own.

"Well, it's a pack rule. No matter how nice we behave, you're still kept as a prisoner here and I need to follow the rules." He smiled and hus eyes turned into small cresents.

"Fine..." I huffed amd he tied my hands.

We were walking silently to the alpha's chamber until Jimin broke the silence.

"So, Taehyung what is your rank in your pack?"

"Nothing special, just went with the wolves to the battle field whenever they needed me."

I can't tell him that I'm a supreme omega. Even, my pack doesn't know about it.

"I must admit that the pack house is very beautiful. The designs are elegant." I tried to change the topic though I was not lying about the pack house being beautiful.

"Yes. Well, Jungkook chose the designs himself."

"Who is Jungkook?"

"Our pack alpha."

So, he's the man we were suppose to kill. I don't know why hearing his name made my heartbeat fast .

"Oh shit! We're late. Jungkook's gonna kill me!!!"

I came out from my thoughts and realized that the same entoxicating smell which I semelt was coming from the room behind the door.

We entered in the room.

"Hello, Jungkook." Jimin greeted the alpha but didn't get any response. But, I was pushed against a wall and then...

"Mate"