Family Time and Sweet Gestures

No one's POV

After getting ready, Jungkook and Taehyung went downstairs to eat their breakfast.

"Good morning, hyungs." Both of them greeted.

"Good morning!!!" Their hyungs replied.

"Jin hyung, what have you made?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh! I made some bacon, waffles and chicken sandwiches." Jin replied.

"Thank you, hyung! I love waffles!!!" Taehyung excitedly said.

Before Jin could say something, Jungkook beat him to it .

"You're so cute..." His eyes were shining as if he saw the cutest thing in the world.

"Thank you, Kookie..." Taehyung replied. Everyone felt like an angelic light was radiating from him.

"Oh!Shoot!!! Jungkook hates that nickname!!!!!!!" Hoseok screamed.

The light from Taehyung's aura disappeared. He sadly smiled.

"Oh, sorry Jungkook. I didn't know it. Don't worry, I will not call you Kookie from now on." His eyes were fixed on the floor while he said these sentences.

"No, it's okay. After all, I want to spend my whole life with you. But, I have one condition. You have to let me call you Tae ." Jungkook smiled.

"Thank you !!!! I accept your condition Kookie!!!! " Taehyung replied .

"Oh!! It's not fair!!!! We should also get the chance to call you 'Kookie' ." Jimin teased Jungkook.

"Shut the fuck up midget! Only my mate can call me 'Kookie' ." Jungkook replied.

"Hey kids!!! No swearing in this house!!!" Jin came out from the kitchen with a frying pan in his hand.

"Calm down, babe. Nobody's gonna swear, okay?" Namjoon said.

"OK, Joonie! If you say so. But, hands off from the plates right now!!! You already broke three of them this month!!!"

"I was just trying to help..." Namjoon replied and a plate fell from his hand.

"Kim fucking Namjoon!!!!" Jin screamed.

"I'm sorry!!!!!" Joon panicked.

Taehyung's POV

Gosh, the hyungs are so cute and funny. After the plate breaking incident, we all are now eating our breakfast peacefully.

I can feel that someone is staring at me. AND I was right. Jungkook was staring at me without eating his food.

"Kookie, you're staring!!!" I gigled.

"Can't help you with that angel. You look so cute while chewing your food. Your cheeks were all puffed up and your pout is so adorable." He said as if I had stars shining all around me.

His words made me flustered. Nobody ever praised me like this. Nobody ever noticed so many things about me. Even the guys, who tried to flirt with me, didn't knew how to describe my habits.

"Hey, Tae, you have food on the corner of your lips. Let me clean it for you." Jungkook said.

Then he cleaned the corner of my lips with the napkin. After that he sweetly smiled in my direction. A pure and true smile.

"There you go. You can continue to eat now." He said.

"Oh, Jin hyung, we are going to the mall after eating breakfast." He told Jin hyung.

I couldn't hear what Jin hyung replied to him. Because, I was engrossed in my own thoughts. But, I was sure about my feelings. I know, that this is way too to early to say this. Because, I only know Jungkook since a few days. But, he always makes me so happy and safe. He gives me these cute pet names which are too hard to resist. He's always on my mind and he's trying so hard to make me fall for him. Moreover, I'm he's my mate and I'm sure that I will fall for him one day. Now, I'm questioning myself,

'Am I falling for Jeon Jungkook?'