Dates: Day 1

"Kim Taehyung, will you go on some dates with me?"

Taehyung was so shocked that he couldn't form any proper words. His mouth was left wide open. He was closing and opening his mouth continuously and moving his hands.

Jungkook found this action quite cute. He didn't miss the slight redness on his mates cheeks. His mate, who is not easily flustered and sassy as fuck was blushing. This sight was heaven for him.

"Baby, give me my answer. I'm getting tired holding these things." Jungkook pouted to tease his mate more.

This time Taehyung squealed and cupped his cheeks.

"Oh my God! You're looking so damn cute!!!" He said.

"I'm not cute, I'm hot, sexy and most importantly manly ." Jungkook said.

"Well, okay you're all these things. But right now you're looking so cute and adorable!!!" Taehyung hugged his mate.

"So, should I think of your reaction as yes?"

"Of course, I'd love to go on a date with you! No, on some dates with you!!!"

No one's POV (1st Day) :

( Taehyung's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)

Both the mates were in the car going to their first date. No need to say,  about their excitement. Both felt as if their heart was going to fall out from their chest.

"Hey Kookie , where are we going?" Taehyung asked.

"It's a surprise, Tae. Don't worry I've planned everything."

"Okie. Also, let's play the radio. I wanna listen some music."

"As you wish, babe."

They played the radio and the first song was both of their favourite. They started singing at the same time.