Cuddle Time

Jungkook's POV

The entire day Taehyung and Yoongi hyung were together. When I suggested Yoongi hyung to take a rest, he refused and started chatting with Tae.

I know that, they met after so many years. That's why, they need their bonding time. But, I cannot help but feel jealous, whenever I see them cuddling, I want nothing but to be in Yoongi hyung's place.

"Hey, Jungkook. What are you thinking? You're standing here for too long." Namjoon hyung asked me.

"Nothing, hyung. Just watching Tae and Yoongi hyung." I replied.

"Are you perhaps jealous?"

I was shocked after hearing him. How did he know? Am I that obvious?

"Pfftt...no hyung. Why will I be jealous?" I tried to hide my feelings from him.

"Chill, buddy! No need to hide it from me. I know how you feel when your mate is with someone else. Remember that one time, when Jin's cousin visited our pack?"

"How can I forget that? You didn't know that Jinyong was Jin hyung's cousin. You almost killed him." I laughed.

"Shut up! Don't laugh at me! I felt bad because my mate was spending his time with someone, which is not me. I didn't know that Jinyong was Jin's cousin. I was blinded by jealousy. Both of us had a big fight after that incident. But, later Jin understood that why I did it and forgave me."

"Yep, I remember that very clearly. But, what's your point?"

"My point is, both of us are alphas and alphas are known to be possessive of their mate. On top of that, you're a true blood alpha. So, it is natural for you to be more possessive of your mate. In my case, I didn't know about Jinyong. That's why, I was afraid that he will take Jin away from me. But, in your case you know that, Yoongi hyung loves Taehyung as his little brother. That's why you shouldn't worry about them being close. You shouldn't also feel bad about being jealous. It's just your natural instincts."

The more I think about hyung's words, the more I feel better. The more I listen to him, the more I feel that his words are right. My hyungs have always showed me the right path and I know that, they always want the best for me. If  Joon hyung is saying these things, then I'm sure that he's right.

"Thanks, hyung. You really helped me a lot." I smiled at him.

"No problem, kiddo." He patted me on the shoulder and left from the spot.

Suddenly, I thought about Jimin hyung. If I felt jealous after seeing Tae and Yoongi hyung, then did he felt jealous too? I mindlinked him.

"Hey, midget!!! What's up?!!!"

"Nothing, brat! What do you want? And stop calling me midget! Also, stop mindlinking me out of nowhere! We're literally in the same house. I almost had an heart attack!" Jimin hyung replied.

"Okay, stop shouting through the mindlink! I just had a question to ask you."

"Just ask already!"

"Hmm...so I was thinking if you felt jealous after seeing Yoongi hyung and Tae this close."