Dates: Day 3

"Tae, wake up!" Jungkook was aggressively shaking his mate in the middle of the night.

"Umm..What the fuck, Kook! It's literally 2 o'clock in the morning. Why are you waking me up now?" Taehyung checked the time on his phone.

"Because we're going on our date now!" Jungkook excitedly said but he was still a bit sleepy.

"Are you serious, Kookie? We're going on a date in the middle of the night?" The older of the two looked at the younger one in disbelief

"Yep! Now get your lazy ass up and you don't have to get changed, just grab a jacket because, it's pretty chilly outside

"Yep! Now get your lazy ass up and you don't have to get changed, just grab a jacket because, it's pretty chilly outside.The more comfortable clothes you wear the more better."

"You want me to go on our date in my pajamas?" Taehyung said while pointing at himself.

"Yes! Hurry up, we need to go!" Jungkook went out of the room to prepare the car.

"God knows what's in his mind." Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung's POV

"Tae, hurry up!" Jungkook impatiently said.

"I'm coming! Why are you so impatient today?"

"Nope, I'm not impatient. I'm just excited." He pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, right." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes.

Truth to be told, I don't like it when someone disturbs me during sleeping. It's just so annoying. I need plenty of sleep to maintain my gorgeous face, you know?

"Okay so, where are we going?" I asked while buckling my seatbelt.

"Well, like our last two dates it's a surrprise." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile at me.

I felt something weird in my tummy after seeing him smile. He looks so pure and honest when he smiles. His eyes turns into small cresents. The way he talks is so childish and when its a important matter he talks so maturely. I love the way he takes care of me, these little dates where we can just be like ourselves. I love how he didn't try to do anything sexual with me until I gave him consent. He also respects and loves his hyungs so much that it makes me proud of him. My heart flutters everytime he cuddles me and calls me pet names. The way he's addicted to sweet scents and can't tolerate smelly things is also likable. I mean, why won't it be? He looks too cute when he scrunches his nose to take a whiff of his surroundings. And when he smirks or acts cocky, he looks so damn hot and sexy that I sometimes want to jump on him then and there. Whenever he isn't around I miss him. He makes me feel safe. He's almost perfect to me...no, scratch that, he's too perfect to me. Is this the feeling when people fall in love? If it is then, it means that I'm in love?