First Meeting

The clashing of swords and wolves roars were heard everywhere . The warriors were fighting until their death . All were busy , somebody killing someone and somebody saving someone.

"Well, killing you was easy , you cocky big bad alpha . Oops , sorry , I forgot to add bastard . " He gigled while shredding the alpha into pieces .

"You fucking bitch!!! You killed my mate!!!" Growled a beta while attacking him.

"Omo sorry, not sorry . You should've  heard what your good for nothing mate was saying. He wanted to make me his sex slave after the war . Because, you're no better than a maid. Also, as much as I know about your pack alpha he wouldn’t allow it even if his pack won the war! So, your foolish mate would be dead or banished from the pack even if I didn't kill this piece of trash!"

He hated cheaters and he couldn't just stand them. No matter who they were. Especially, if someone cheated on their mate. That's just pure disgusting!

"You're lying!!!" The beta again growled at him . Then ran towards him to attack  but in less than a second, he was also on the ground dead.

"Goodbye you weaklings. I didn't want to kill you, beta. But, you were just to dumb to notice that I did you a favour by killing your mate and tried to harm me. If anybody tries to harm me then I don't let them off the hook so easily. Now, I have work to do. I need to find your pack alpha and kill him." Taehyung said while staring at the beta's dead body.

Taehyung's POV

I started walking in the middle of the battle field. But, there was no sign of the alpha. But, I must say their warriors are stronger than any other pack I've ever seen. They're even better than us.

Suddenly, I smelt an entoxicating smell. It made me feel like heaven. I couldn't loose my focus from it. It smelt like the first rain after a hot summer. 'Mate' my wolf said and my eyes revealed its wolf color, ice blue. I started following the smell.

The smell was quite near. I saw an alpha fighting 25 wolves at a time. Wow, his strength is no joke. His size is two times bigger than any other alpha wolf. But why? His eyes are blood red. He looks so beautiful and manly. His muscles are flexing so sexily. I realized the smell is coming from him. He's my mate.

I was going to him. But, someone attacked me from behind and I blacked out.