𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Fear of osing someone is love."

( - Vivek_A_Raut )

(𝐀 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!)

Damon and Amelia sat side by side in total silence as he drove the car and she gazed at the window. She laid her chin over her fist as close to the window as possible, avoiding any eye contact with him. The tension in the air shivered her spine and she hated this feeling. She could feel how his eyes landed on her for a brief moment, and yet, she chose to ignore it and said nothing to stop it, or to clear the air.

God, how she wished this ride to end.

✧ 𝟏𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ✧

She was sucking the blood from the bag she held with a strew and hummed to the sound of a song she liked that was played quietly on the radio of the car. He glanced at her shortly and chuckled in entertainment.

"You can turn up the volume if you want to." He offered.

She looked at him with a smile of satisfaction and gladly turned up the volume of the song. She started to sing quietly along with the melody and he listened in amusement to her pleasure. When the song ended, they exchanged a glance and she laughed.

"So.. How much time longer has left until we arrive?" She asked as she crossed her arms and observed at the view from the window. They were on the highway, clearly out of the small town of Mystic Falls, and she already felt her legs getting numb.

He chuckled. "We're only driving for an hour."

"An hour?!" She exclaimed and groaned, "I've been on earth for millennia and it feels like less time than this ride."