𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"If love is your weakness.. Then you are the strongest person of this world."

( - Yogesh Mishra)

Summer 1492, England

In a mansion's bedroom, Niklaus was sitting in front of the fireplace, Amelia was laying in boredom on the bed, and Elijah was standing and examing an ancient parchment scroll.

"Look. A Roman parchment." The brown oak-eyed vampire approached the younger brother and showed him the written. He walked around his back and laid his palm over his brother's shoulder.

"I remember etching this scroll," Niklaus mumbled in amusement.

"It was my idea. I own some of the credit." Amelia claimed indifferently, staring at the ceiling.

"Well, you were quite blistered from drink." Niklaus mocked her.

"So did you." She sat straight and smirked to him.

"Your finest work remains your Aztec drawings," Elijah said to his brother.

"Not the African carvings? 'Cause I was quite proud of those." Niklaus turned to look up at the eldest brother in the room.

"Ugh. I hated those most." Amelia commented and waved her hand in dismissing as she got up and walked towards the two, looking at the parchment as well.

"Well, that is terribly unkind of you, sister." He chuckled and said, receiving a roll of eyes from her.

"Oh, shut it." She grumbled and crossed her arms.

"Children, please." Elijah rolled his eyes and turned serious again. "The Aztec. Who can resist a shaman?"

"Yes!" Niklaus burst out laughing, such a sweet and pure laugh that Amelia couldn't resist but to mimic him and join with her own laugh.

"Klaus, and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years," Elijah told to Elena as she walked beside him in the grand lawn.

"But if there's no curse..." She wondered.