𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘝𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Jealousy and love are sisters."

( - Unknown )

Loud music echoed all over the big house, along with laughs and shouts. Damon and Amelia were dancing, drinking and laughing the whole night as a celebration for the death of her father and for the two of them.

After Mikael's death, Klaus gave the two Salvatores their freedom; Stefan was out of Klaus' compulsion, and Damon was allowed to be whatever he wants for his sister without being afraid he will harm him. This, of course, unless he'll hurt her, which is a little bit hypocrite of him but whatever.

Although they had Klaus' so-called blessing, they didn't speak about it at all and they still remained in an undefined relationship.

So in the current moment, Amelia was jumping between couch to couch with a bottle of scotch in her hand and her hair messy, while Damon, on the other hand, danced on the second floor with his buttoned black shirt and a bottle of bourbon of his own. (A/N aka the iconic dance from the scene with Vicki)

Afterward, he jumped back to the living room and stepped closer to her. Her laughter increased when he grabbed her waist with his arms and lifted her from the couch to the ground and danced with her. Their dance together was close and even sensual, almost like the one they had at the party.

Suddenly, the front door opened aggressively and they both turned to look at the blonde original.

"Turn this bloody music off!" She screamed angrily and Damon followed her request by turning off the music.

"Someone here is moody." Amelia laughed drunkenly.

"Sober up, you alcoholic!" Rebekah exclaimed impatiently.

"What's the matter?" Amelia asked, still a bit amused.

"Where is your maniac of a brother?" She turned to ask the Salvatore.

"I don't know. Didn't see him since last night." He shrugged with a frown on confusion.

"Are you looking for Stefan to get laid? If so, you should definitely find him as soon as possible," The brunette scoffed before turning her head to Damon and whispered, "She seems a little too tensed up."