𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘝

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"The more you hide your feelings, the more they show. The more you deny your feelings, the more they grow."

( - Unknown)

He could feel how the pair of honey-brown eyes burned holes in his back, yet it didn't matter for him at all. His heartbeat raced, his thought stormed within his head and his senses blurred.

Everything happened so fast and he felt like he couldn't keep up.

"Damon," Elena's voice was soft and sympathetically, "Are you okay?"

Breathing heavily and loudly with his eyes locked on the ground, it was as if he hasn't heard her at all.

With a sigh, Elena took a hesitated step forward and laid her palm over his shoulder, immediately regretting the act as he turned around in his vamp-speed and gripped her wrist tightly.

Her heart skipped a beat and she groaned in pain as his expression turned wrathful in a way she was yet to see on Damon. She looked deeply into his icy blue eyes that seemed to darken in his current state.

After a long moment, Damon blinked rapidly and slowly released his hold on Elena's wrist in silence. His breaths were loud and his eyebrows furrowed before he raised his gaze to Elena's eyes and spoke confidently. "Come. We're going home."

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Standing next to the window with his gaze on the view and his arms crossed, Elijah sighed quietly. The door opened behind him and the warlock came inside quietly.

"Where's Luka?" He asked Jonas, looking at him from the reflection of the window.

"Asleep," Jonas told shortly before walking forward to the room's center and speaking. "Where's your sister?"

"She retired to get some rest at our new apartment in Mystic Falls. To say she had a rough evening would be an understatement." Elijah answered simply before changing the subject. "Your shadow spell was successful. We were able to track that girl. However, we did have a little run-in with one of the brothers that killed me."