𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘟

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"When you find the one who changes the way your heart beats, dance with them to that rhythm for as long as the sone lasts."

( - Kirk Diedrich )

The six Mikaelson siblings gathered in one of the many rooms of their new mansion after the surprising ending of the dinner. After their little revenge of Niklaus, the eldest female of the siblings happily reunited with her two brothers that she hasn't seen in so many years.

Even though they weren't close to her as much as Niklaus and Elijah were, she loved Kol and Finn with all her heart.

They all stood in silence - Rebekah trails in the room from side to side, Finn leans on the wall next to the fireplace, Niklaus leans on the table, and Elijah stands beside Kol who wrapped his arm around his older sister's shoulders.

They all glared at their hybrid brother who didn't dare to look at anything but the ground in shame and guilt.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." He whispered without attempting to hide the despair in his voice.

"Well you're right, none of us will be." Elijah exchanged a glance with Amelia and Kol as he walked towards Rebekah, standing by her side.

"You're staying behind," Finn told and joined them.

"We're leaving you, Nik. Then you will be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah said confidently. Kol started to make his way to the rest of his siblings with Amelia, but she stopped in her place.

It was a surprise even for her to see how after all the rage and hate that she accumulated since he daggered her vanished at the moment they were all deciding to leave her younger brother behind.

Despite everything he has done to her, her anger came from the pain of the way he broke her heart when he daggered her. And this pain came from pure love. And so, her instincts told her to refuse to leave him behind and side with her siblings.

She gulped heavily under the staring eyes of all of them, and after exchanging a sad glance with Niklaus, she bent her head down and joined the four.