𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Two damaged people trying to heal each other, is love."

(- R.H sin)

"You're lying!" He yelled furious as she choked under his hands that pushed her against the wall.

"Damon!" The younger Salvatore called for his brother in shock.

"You're lying, it can't be, she's dead!" His blue eyes shined as tears of anger and pain that he tried to avoid so many years now woke up fulfilled his sight.

"Sh.. She was here. I swear." Elena tried to say, gasping for air to breathe.

"Damon, that's enough!" Stefan called as he pushed him away from his girlfriend and hurried to brush his thumb upon her red neck. "Are you okay?"

When Elena nodded and crossed her arms in fear, Stefan turned around to look at shocked Damon in understanding. "Stefan," Elena touched his muscly arm, "How does he know her?"

Stefan thought for a long moment, trying to think of any proper enough answer. He opened his mouth to speak, but another voice spoke.

"Tell me everything." Damon, who stood next to the original's dead body now walked forward and commanded before his voice turned frustrated, desperate, and sad, "Please, Elena, tell me everything she said."

The brown-eyed girl exchanged a glance with the younger Salvatore and when he noticed her fear and exhaustion, he intervened. "Maybe we should go home before. Elena should take some rest and we can talk about this tom-"

"No!" The elder brother pretested aggressively and walked closer to his brother before, once again, breaking out of his trance and becoming emotional, "Stefan, she's saying Amelia's alive. Alive, Stefan!"

"It can't be, Damon, you know it can't." Stefan shook his head lightly and said quietly.

"Why not? Think of it - We never saw her body after she died! All we had is Katherine's words to trust and, guess what, I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth!" Damon exclaimed.

"Damon-"

"Elena, how does she looked like? What did she say? Where did she go-"