𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘟

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"Making mistakes is our nature. Acceptance of mistakes shows our culture. Correcting mistakes decide our stature."

( - Ramesh Vishwakarma )

"I don't trust her."

"What?" Damon woke up from his trance of staring at the door and turned to look at her, "Why? She just told you she's gonna-"

"Listen, just because you're blindly in love with her, doesn't mean she's cute and innocent and reliable." Elena claimed and stood up to stand in front of him, "She's a liar, Damon, and she broke your trust a couple of times. How can you ignore it?"

Damon clenched his fists and his jaw in anger. He knew there might be a point in what she's saying, but only by looking at her for a second, Damon could see the honesty in Amelia's eyes and every cell in his body told him to believe her.

"Fine. Don't trust her. It's not like she's the only one who can tell us about Klaus and Stefan's plans, right?" He asked her.

She looked at him in wonder and she knew he's right, she just hated Amelia too much to believe her. "She can lie to us right now, for all we know."

"Why are you so determined to doubt her?!" Damon exclaimed.

"Because she will break your heart!" Elena yelled and confessed before she continued, "She did that too many times, and I don't want you to get hurt by her again!"

He looked at her in shock and confusion, then sighed and spoke quietly and assertively. "I don't need you to protect me and you don't get to decide who's my enemy."

He walked out of the living room and climbed up the stairs to his own room, deep in thoughts.

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Standing next to the back of the semi-truck whilst keeping an eye on the Salvatore brother who was temporarily dead, Rebekah was bored as hell. That, of course, until her new phone buzzed.