𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘝𝘐

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Eᗩᖇ OT OE

"The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other."

( - Mario Puzo)

Running down the stairs, Elena found her aunt digging in the closet in search of something. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"Perfect timing." The strawberry blonde looked up at the brunette and smiled, putting one of the heavy boxes in Elena's hands.

"What is this stuff?" Elena groaned and asked.

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society," Jenna told and stopped her searching so she could lift her gaze to her niece. "I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood."

She got up on her feet, holding a box in her hands and raising her voice. "And by roped, I mean very excited to participate."

A sharp gasp escaped Elena's mouth as her aunt closed the closet door, revealing the suited original standing casually behind it.

"Hey, I'm Elijah." He said indifferently with a smirk, watching Elena's startled and shaking figure.

"Elijah's in town doing research on Mystic Falls," Jenna told with a smile as she lifted the box out of Elena's hold on it and leaving to the other room.

"It's a pleasure," Elijah said with a small grin as he took a few steps closer to the brunette. He offered his hand and hesitantly, Elena shakes it.

"So, you know, you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena and I could help you load it into your car." Jenna came from behind him and stood next to her niece.

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow. My sister, perhaps." He suggested calmly.

"Also a good plan." Jenna nodded and crossed her arms.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jenna" He followed the strawberry blonde as she led him to the front door before he stopped to turn around, "And Elena... I hope to see you again sometime soon."

When he got out of the house, Elena rushed upstairs to check on Jeremy and see if he's okay. She knocked on the door in fright and nervous, until a tight grip on her wrist stopped her from opening the door herself.