I inhaled deeply again and...There it is.

Opening my eyes I smirked finally zoning back in.

"...Do you get it?"

I frowned and raised a brow. "Sorry I wasn't listening."

She clenched her jaw and growled. "Fuck you." She raised a sword, that she definitely didn't have before, in the air before bringing it down quickly.

I smirked as the tip of the sword stopped right over my chest and a wave of water shot out over me as a shield. The blade stopped as it got stuck in the water and she frowned.

"H-How-"

Another wave of water shot out from the ocean and hit her square in the face sending her flying back.

Then, I quickly closed my eyes making a huge wave of water hover over me. The wave slowly lowered over me and engulfed my whole body. I opened my mouth, letting bits of water merge with me, as the rest of the water soaked into the ground around me.

I opened my eyes again and gasped deeply before trying to move my arm...And succeeding.

The water that entered my body has healing properties for me so, whatever Ina did to me is now worn off.

I jumped up and looked around for Ina...Then I saw something glowing to my right. I quickly looked over and my eyes widened.

What is she and why can't I sense her entities?

She walked towards me, her fire blazing, as she growled...Then she charged.

I stood there and watched as she left a trail of fire behind her. Once she got closer she leaped into the air and struck down with her flaming fist. I quickly shot water at her fist, causing her arm to fly to the side before I reached up and connected my fist with her jaw.

She went flying but, she quickly recovered as she put her hand out and slid across the ground slowing down. She came to a stop and looked up at me before charging again.

I glanced down at my fist to see it blistering as an effect of touching her fire...I can't physically touch her again.

Piece of cake.

I produced more water, allowing four blobs to hover in front of me. Then I clenched my fist, sending cold air into the water, causing the blobs to turn into four icicles.

I stepped back with my right foot and waited for her to reach me.

Bracing myself.