Tanaka gripped his stomach, preventing himself to laugh out loud.

"I heard a countdown." Suga murmured as Miyuki chuckled.

"I'm started to like these two."

"Y-Yeah. Same here, Miyuki." Tanaka agreed to Miyuki.

"And if you lose?" Daichi asked, crossing his arms with his serious face on.

Hinata and Kageyama flinched. "We'll accept the penalty of your choice."

"Hm..." Daichi thought for a moment. "Two other first-years are going to be joining us. To prove you two really could work together, I have made a match of three-on-three. You two will be against them."

The boys gasped, looking at him. "But three-on-three?" Hinata asked, pointing to himself and Kageyama. "Who will be playing on our side?"

Daichi sighed. "I would like Tanaka here to be your third member of your team."

"You can count on- wait, why me?"

Daichi nodded. "It will look even fairer. And you did said you kinda liked them."

Miyuki look over to Tanaka. "Do your best on your kohais, Ryu."

Tanaka flinched and smiled, his face was sparkling. "Miyuki is cheering for me!"

"That should do it." Miyuki put her hands on her waist as Suga sighed beside her.

"Since Miyuki beg me to be your teammate, then I will gladly accept it!"

"Wait no, I didn't-"

Tanaka jumped in front of Hinata and patted his shoulder. "Are you happy to hear that?"

So, in the event that you lose, for the remainder of my time at this school, Kageyama will not be allowed to play setter. A team can't win with a grandstanding, over-aggressive, egocentric setter." Daichi threaten the young setter as he glared.

"What's the matter? I'm not saying that your application will be rejected. I'm sure you can easily handle other positions."

"I'm a setter!"

The sudden yell took Kazumi's attention after Kiyoko walked away. She look over to the entrance to see her seniors talking to Kageyama and Hinata.

"Then win. You're here because you thought you could win without any help, right?" Daichi asked, remembering back to Kageyama's match on his middle school year.

"What about me? I'm here too!"

Daichi ignore Hinata and continued. "Then match starts Saturday morning!"

"I'm here too, you know!"

Tanaka smirked in front of Hinata. "Listen up! Your upperclassmen Tanaka here is gonna train the heck--"

Miyuki and Suga dragged him back with forced as both of them close the door after Daichi said. "Got it?!"

Daichi walked away from the door. "Y'know... Aren't you being a little hard on them?" Suga asked, looking at Daichi.

Miyuki helped Tanaka up as Tanaka looked at him as well. "You're being more strict than usual, Daichi."

Miyuki nodded. "Is there a special reason for that?"

Daichi was quiet for a moment.

=============

Kazumi was reading the notebook Kiyoko had written down about the players statistics when suddenly she overheard Kageyama's voice.