Part 10

Mariah p.o.v
Damn does my baby really think he left because of her? No.
Ugh I wish August would just call me or Chris back. But he won't. I was rocking KaVeyah back and forth she slowly started going to sleep. I gave her some medicine and she stopped throwing up. As she started snoring some. I got up and put her in her bed. She already had her pjs on. I covered her up and put her sippy cup next to her.

I walked downstairs where Chris was and he was watching tv. I went and sat next to him.

"Hey..she sleep now" Chris asked looking at me then the tv.

"Um..yeah" I say rubbing my head.

"Riah...he left for good, move on be with me" he said moving closer to me.

"What Chris fuck no." I say moving away from him.

"Man he gone why you want him for. The nigga ain't coming back" he said moving closer to me.

"Chris back up" I say getting scared.

"Nah answer my fucking question" he yelled grabbing me by my shirt. "Stop Chris your scaring me" I started to cry.

"No Mariah!! I sick of you never wanting to be with me. Don't u see I care for u. I do every and anything for u. Yet u play with me I'm done!" He yelled louder.

"Chris stop" I was getting real scared. He has never done this as the tears came flowing out eyes.

He grabbed me from the couch and took me to his room. I tried fighting him but he hit me every time I tried to get out his grip.
I couldn't stop crying he ripped my clothes off. Oh my gosh Chris please.

"Chris s-stop p-please" I say trying to cover my body.

"Shut the fuck up" he got on top of me. And smacked me harder.

"P-pl-please w-what b-bout V-Veyah. Please" I say trying to move away from him. Then all of a sudden I feel blood running down my head and I black out?