Part 9

Maraih p.o.v

It's been three days and I still haven't heard from aug. I hope he's okay. I didn't mean to make him mad. I was just....caught up in the moment. He hasn't answered any of my calls, texts, anything. I even tried calling his family to ask if they've seen or heard from him. All of them said no. But his mom said that he probably just needs space and he will come around. I hope he's okay. Vey even asks for him. And it's sad because all she does is cry and cry for him. She doesn't even wana sleep unless aug puts her to bed. So my baby girl hasn't got any rest.
I was laying in bed rubbing Veyahs back. She was starting to get sick.
Chris came in with a bag full of snacks. I guess try to cheer up Veyah.

"Chris...she can't have that right now..she barley holding down food right now" I say rubbing her tummy.

"Mommy I don't feel good I bowut to throw uwp" vey said holding her mouth.

"My poor baby come on" I say picking her up and taking her to the bathroom.

"You want daddy to make u some soup vey" Chris said putting the bags down on the bed.

"No! I want daddwy auggy!!" She said crying and throwing up.

"Shhh it's okay baby" I say holding her hair. "Chris can u try calling him again" I beg him.

"Yeah sure" he said. He was mad for some reason he clinched his jaw dialed Augusts number.

He put it on speaker. It rang one time and went straight to voicemail.

"See he still ain't answering Veyah. " Chris said ending the call and putting it in his back pocket. Leaning down to veyah's height.

Veyah cried more.

"I want daddwy." She was rubbing her eyes holding her tummy.

"Baby girl he's not coming back." Chris said wiping her tears.

"Chris" I hit him upside his head.

"Wh-" he stopped and looked at Veyah . She started screaming and yelling for aug.

" KaVeyah baby come here" I say pulling her to my chest. " Daddy is busy and he can't pick up his phone..he'll come back soon" I say trying to comfort her. Rocking her back and forth.

"No!! I want him now mommwy.. I-is he ma-ad at me I prowise I'll be a g-gowd girl I wo-ont bwe loud whewn he sleewp. Mommwy tell hiwm." She cried more.

Short update

Vote

Comment