part 29

Mariah p.o.v
I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a white fitted t-shirt amd my all white chucks. I pulled my hair into a big bun on top of head. I didn't need no make-up. I checked myself in my full body mirror. I smiled and left my room.
i went into vey room she wasnt there. I went to Amiyah room she wasnt there. I went downstairs and seen the cutest thing ever. All of them was knocked out sleep. Vey on August chest and Amiyah on Chris' chest. I got my phone from my room and took several pictures. Amiyah sleeps just like her daddy. Mouth open just a tad and legs every where.
Veyah had her arms wrapped around August neck , and August had his head back holding Veyahs back. I smiled some more and gave every one a kiss om the forehead. I decided to cook for everyone.

I got the eggs,bacon,and waffles

I started cooking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.about a 20 mins later i was just bout done when i hear crying. I stopped what i was doing, turned everything off and went to get Amiyah.

"Well good morning baby girl" i kissed her cheek.

She just stared and then smiled. I took her to her room and changed her.

I gave her a warm bath i had to be very careful. After that i put baby lotion on her and got her dressed.

Matched me but i put socks on her no shoes. And i left her curly hair down. I put a white head band on her.
I took some pictures of us.

Amiyah started getting fussy. I made her a fresh bottle and walked down staris and warmed it up. I fed Amiyah and she went to sleep. Baby girl was sleepy. Veyah walked in the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl" i say looking at her.

"Hey mommy" she says rubbing her eyes. "Im hungry mommy " she yawned.

" okay baby i made waffles, eggs and bacon, let me go put your sister in her bed and ill make you a plate" i say taking Amiyah's bottle out her mouth.

"Okay mommy " vey continues and walks back to the living room.

I walked back upstairs and put Amiyah in her ned and turned on the baby monitor and left.

I made veyahs and i's plate and we ate.

" did you take your medicine yet" o asled vey.

"No mommy...that mediwine nasty" she says eating her bacon.

" i know but you have to so you can be all better..okay" i looked at her and she just smiled.

"Okay mommy i take the medicwine for you"

I gave her the medicine and after we got done eating i ran her a bath and washed her up. I made sure to check on Amiyah too.

Tbc

How yall liking the story so far??

Vote and comment please