part 27

*Two days later*

Mariah p.o.v
Today is the day i get to go home with my babies. KaVeyah is okay she just had very high blood pressure.And has to take medicine for a month. But im very thankful shes okay. But she hasnt spoken to chris since she woke. I wouldnt blame her either. That lil girl adored chris and august. But chris is just going have to wait for her to forgive. And shes also happy that she has a baby sister now. I know they are never going part.
And she jumped on August the moment she seen him. She didnt let him go till she fell asleep. August even cried some. Its shocking what chris did. But i guess their okay.
I was getting Amiyah changed in a black onezie and baby blue tutu with some black socks. My baby girl was looking cute with her hair everywhere.
The nurse helped me alot with Amiyah. Since Amiyah was born early she has to be taken care of different. Very gently. Im happy shes here tho.
I got dress while my baby was sleep. August and Chris had went home to clean up and fix up Amiyah's room. KaVeyah was watching cartoons.

" see mommy told yowu daddy auggie be back" veyah said to me while her eyes were glued to the tv.

" yeaah you did huh" i smiled a little putting my jeans on.

After giving birth to Amiyah i lost all the baby weight. Im just a little chubby in the gut. Which i can get rid of in two weeks tops. I put on a black shirt and my black flip flops me vey and Amiyah were all matching. But vey had on baby blue jeans.

"Mommy can i aswk a question" vey said now looking at me with watery eyes.

"Yes baby girl" i sat down next to her on the bed.

"W-why daddie chris do t-that to me" she said crying.

As soon as she said that chris and august walk in with a baby carrier.

"Why ya cryin vey vey" august asked.

"N-nun daddy" veyah said looking at chris then the tv. Tears rolling down her face.

"Baby girl we'll talk at home" i was now sad because my baby remembers what chris did. I hugged her and kissed her cheek and whiped her face.

"Veyah babygirl" chris said coming in front of her. "Talk to me" he asked her all sad.

Veyah just reached out for August.
And August picked her up and rocked her to sleep.

"Chris...just give her time....what youu did to her is never going to leave her mind. Its going be a while. So get use to her not talking to youu" i say wiping my eyes.

"I understand...im sorry Mariah..." he said looking down.

I finally saw his face and August fucked him up bad. Im surprised his ass isnt hospitalized. Thats what he gets tho.

" Riah u almost reada meh an chris dun made da baybeh room u gotta see dat mutha-" i cut him off.

"Language august" i say.

"Oops my fault but its reada an its perfect" he finishes.

"Awe and yeah okay" i say. Getting Amiyah's baby bag. Chris put her in the carrier and we walked out.

I had to sign some papers and they let me go.

" before we go home i need to pick up Veuah's medicine." i say getting in the car. I sore. It hurt so much to walk.
August laid veyah down next to me and chris buckled Amiyah in the car. And they got in.