Part 22

August p.o.v

I punched da nigga so hard in da face i felt my fuckin knuckle break shit hurted but that  nigga put both my babies in da hospital. Nigga got mo comin real shit.
He held his face an i saw blood comin from his nose. Nigga lucky i didn't shoot his ass yet. He got himself together an started drivin.
I couldnt believe dis nigga.

Mariah p.o.v
I started having stomach pains real bad. I looked at KaVeyah she opened her eyes about an hour ago but she still didnt feel good.
I called the nurse and she checked me her face told me what i needed to know. Something was wrong. Then four more nurses came in and one of them pushed Veyah out. I was getting scared all over.

Chris p.o.v

I pulled up to the hospital and looked at August. Man i know i fucked up...real bad...and my nose and chin hurt so fucking bad. But i guess i got whatever is coming to me.
I turned the car off and got out august followed behind me. I walked in side and waited for the elevator to come down. August just stared at me with so much hate. I wouldnt blame him...
The elevator came down and we got on. I pressed the button number 4. And waited for the doors to close. August still stared at me. I broke the silence.

"August look" i got cut off by him.

"No nigga dont you fuckin talk ta me" he said threw greeted teeth.

I stayed silent.

We got to the floor that the girls were on and nurses were runing back and forth threw Mariahs room.

"Is dat ha room" August asked me.

"Yes" i got scared they told me everything was fine...

I walked up to the room and they pushed me out the way.

"Sir please stay away" a nurse said to me.

"Wats goin on na" august asked the nurse that pushed me away.

"Shes about to deliver " she said.

August looked at me and run to me and i blacked out.