Part 23

August p.o.v

I was done. Da niggah done got Mariah pregnant den doesn't tell, almost killed me, an hurt da girls. I took everythin I had in meh an fought da niggah. Punch afta punch. I didn't stop eitha. Once I saw his face turnin blood red a nurse called da police. An da got me off of him.
I looked at him an he didn't have a face no mo. Niggah got mo comin too...jus wait on it.
Da damn cops kept askin questions but I wasn't bout ta say nun till I kno if Mariah and Vey is oka.

" sir can you please explain why you did that to that man" sum offica sed. His fat ass need ta let me go.
I still ain't sed shit.

" it was just a misunderstanding I'm alright..let him go" chris sed ta da cop.

"Are you sure sir" he ask chris.

Chris shook his head an they let me go.

"Sir if you have anymore problems with this man we'll be in the main lobby" da offica sed.

"Okay" chris sed.

Da police left us next doo ova from Mariah room.

" you lucky I ain't kill yo ass yet"I sed lookin at him.
His eyes jus got big

Chris p.o.v
We've been in this room for over four hours. August just keep giving me death stares. I know what I did damn and I'm apologizing for it. I just want my baby, Mariah and Veyah to be okay.
I was holding ice to my chin and a napkin to my nose. August done fucked me up I'll admit. The nurses did everything they could to stop the bleeding. So I have stitches going from my left eye down my face.
I was going go take a piss when the nurse came in the room.

"Mr.Brown" she said and looked at both me and August.

"Y-yes" I said my voice was raspy.

"Come follow me" she replied stepping out the room August followed behind me with so much anger.

She lead us into another room...where Mariah was at and she was holding the baby.
I walked in with him right behind me. Then Mariah looked up and she looked like she seen a ghost.

"Au-ugust..I-I thought you was dead" she cried while putting the baby between her legs.

"Chris gone tell her" he said pushing me.

"Mariah...I'm sorry okay..I lied August never died I just didn't want to share....to share you...you mean a lot to me. And I know I haven't shown it but seriously you and KaVeyah and now my baby are all I got. I'm sorry for what I've done...please just forgive me." I cried out.

August walked around me and went to her bedside and hugged and kissed Mariah forehead then looked at the baby.

"She's beautiful Riah" August said.

I have a daughter....
I went over to them and Mariah told me to stop.

"Chris....no...I don't want you near me or my babies...you lied and put me threw hell...I fell in love with you in the start but I fucking hate you...how can you lie about someone bring dead. And then do what you did to me and Ka'Veyah. The doctors said its miracle that the baby survived. I had her too early. But look she's here...and she won't know who you are...so leave..." Mariah told me crying. Her eyes were blood shot red. And her cheeks were red also.
I wasn't going to know my own daughter because of what I did. But I don't blame her either. I shook my head in disbelief but I knew I couldn't do anything about it.
I just really wanted to have a family with her...my heart is in a million pieces right about now.

Mariah p.o.v
I know what I said might seem harsh. But he hurt me to much. I don't ever want to see him again. Hes a lying piece of shit. I said what I meant. He's not seeing her and she won't know who he is. I couldn't stop my crying. I'm surprised to see August again, which I thought had died..I know KaVeyah would be happy to see him.
I looked down at my baby girl then back at chris....

Voteeeeeee!!!!!???? Lol
Comment??
What yall think??
(Nothing rude please)