Part 19

Chris p.o.v

When i left the hospital i went back to the house. I feel so fucked up everyrhing that has happen all because i wanted Mariah. I hurt her...the baby...and KaVeyah. I didnt want to hurt her anymore. I didnt want to hurt our baby or KaVeyah so i did one thing i thought i will never do again. But damn i have to do it..to make all things right...
I bit my lip and walked back out the house. I was about head to the trap to talk to Q.

Maraih p.o.v
My babygirl...she didnt look like herself. She was pale. I hate chris with all of me. I hope he never comes back into my life. Veys life or the babies life. I cant picture living with him anymore.
The doctor checked me one last time and he said i was okay. I just need to quit stressing and take my meds so me and the baby can be safe and healthy.
He gave me news on KaVeyah..well she's doing better than when we first brought her in here.
I just couldnt believe that chris would do anything like this.
I cried and cried just thinking about all that had happen.
I just wanted August to be here again. Everything back to normal. I rubbed my belly and fell asleep.

Chris p.o.v
I wantwd to talk to Q about Augusts whereabouts. I made sure i knew where he was at all times.

"Aye Q we need to talk" i say walking to my office which was in the back of the trap.

Q follwed without asking any questions.

"Sit" i say sitting at my desk.

" ight..whats dis bout bruh" he sat down looking up at me.

"August..i need his number..." i say looking down. Im trying my hardest not to tear.

"Okay?..." he pulled out his phone and read me the number.
"4054028722"

(A/n: hmmm no thats not August Alsina number lol)

"Eh thanks...you can leave now" i say typing away on my phone...
He walked out with a confused look.

Hope this goes as i want it to

Aight soo what yall thibk so far? Book maybe coming to an end soon. I dont know yet. But much love to yall!!!! ✌

10 likes
8 comments ?

Ya girl Lexi ✌