Part 24

Mariah p.o.v
I looked down at my baby girl. Shes so beautiful. I teared up all because of chris i have another blessing. But what chris did was wrong. Ill probably forgive him someday but it wont be today nor will i forget. I really havent decided a name just yet its between Nevalina, Justice, Aviana, or A'Miya.
She had my eyes and nose then chris' freckles and lips. She had soft curly hair.
She wasnt suppose to be here yet. Im surprised shes alive. My baby a warrior already.
I kissed her forehead and then August took a picture of us. Chris just sat there i kinda feel bad but shit he did it to himself.

Chris p.o.v
I sat there because one i know they will need a ride home. Two well im really trying to get Mariah to forgive me... She still hasnt let me hold my daughter yet... And i feel like shit because i havent seen her face to face yet...but i guess august kinda felt bad for me and he took a picture of her and sent it to me..my babygirl is beautiful. Her eyes were big and light brown and she had her mommas curly hair already. I teared up some because i know i wont be able to see my baby girl grow up...and that hurts me...
I looked at Mariah and she was holding her. And i wana name her... Royality Lashae and my last name Brown...i dont know i just really liked that name. But i doubt Riah going let me name her...
August left the room to go get Riah something to eat and it was very tense in the room..mariah didnt even look at me once...
I wanted to break the silence so i spoke..

"Mariah...look im sorry please.." i said my voice was on a verge of cracking.

"Chris...i know your sorry but thats not going change nothing..what you did was wrong..you put me, veyah, our baby in danger and you even lied about agust..how could you" she said crying.

" i understand that. But you cant just not let me see her or hold her or never come around her. Shes apart of me too Mariah. Thats my seed. Yes i fucked up okay. But ima get better ima do better you just gotta trust me. I wana be in both my daughters lifes. It being as if you never wanting to be with me again.ill understand that to August is a good guy for you. But please just let me be in her life Riah please. I want to be the first one to kiss her knee when she falls. I want to be there for her frist day of pre-shcool. And when she try to talk to biys i can go kill them. Baby girl you cant keep that awat from me please. Please mariah." i was on my knees crying and pooting my heart out. " i love yallvto much mariah" i could barley speak anymore.

Comment what yall think so far
Names for the baby???
Voteeee