The Confession... And a Date.

Hermione stood there looking at the man in front of her. He was handsome, smart and confident everything she said she liked in Draco she found more of that in Lucius. She could not speak. Her words were gone. So she walked closer to him cupped her hands on his face and pulled him to her and kissed him. After the initial shock of her actions left he kissed her back. She was the one to pull away.

She looked into his gray eyes. "I decided that you are the right Mr. Malfoy."

Lucius smiled and pulled her into another heated kiss.

---

Later Hermione lay on her side next to Lucius just studying him. He had his eyes closed and had a smile playing on lis lips.

"Thank you." He said opening his eyes.

"For what?"

He rolled over on his side to face Hermione. "Honestly I thought you wanted Draco, but I'm glad you chose me. I really like being with you. You are a very unique witch. But what made you decide, me?"

"Your my dream guy remember" she smiled at his furrowed brow. "I said I wanted someone smart, sexy, and confident, I realized you were all those things, and more. And it would be nice to see where this goes."

"I to want to see where this goes. You see after my wife died a few years ago I was just not my self. I went to drown myself in the arms of other women. And that day after you left I felt different. A good different. Because with you I was not forgetting something but actually living."

She smiled and kissed him. "What made you tell Draco."

"I thought you deserved everything you want. And because you wanted Draco I told him to go after you." He gave a weak smile. "But how did you know I told him?"

"Draco came and talked to me about you. He told me that I changed you. He said you seemed more happy after our first encounter. He wanted us to be together, because he like seeing you happy. And after we talked, I thought about it a realized you made me happy too." She smiled shyly.

"Lets go somewhere. Are you hungry?" He asked with a smile.

"A bit yes." She confessed at the sudden change in subject.

"Let's go out for dinner then. I know this amazing place we can go."

"Are you asking me out on a date Mr. Malfoy?"

"Yes I am. So would you like to go on a dinner date with me?"

"Yes" she smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

Fin