The New Year Party

"That was fun" Ginny stated as they brought their bags up to Ginnys room. "And we event got some amazing party dresses for tonight. Now let's get ready"

"We still have four hours" Hermione wined. Ginny shot a glar at Hermione. "Can we at least have a snack, we missed lunch and I'm hungry" Hermione smiled.

"Fine after that we get started" Ginny gave in.

--
Finishing up her makeup, grabbing her dress she pulled it on and zipped the side zipper. She walked to the full length mirror. She looked like a new person yet the same. Her hair hair pulled up in a elegant French twist. The formfitting red dress hugged the curves she never realized she had. The mid thigh length was a bit shorter then she was used to. The front was modest going up to her collarbone, but the back plunged low stopping low on her back. Ginny looked up from straighten out her dress, a strapless sweetheart silver beaded top with. a black puffy skirt that went above her knees.

"We look good" Ginny smiled as the two looked into the window.

"OI! You two need to get down here sonwe can leave" Harry yelled up the stairs.

Ginny and Hermione rolled their eyes causing a fit of giggles as they made their way down stairs.

"You two look beautiful." Mrs. Weasley smiled.

"You do too, Mrs. Weasley." Hermione said. "That purple really complements you"

"Thank you dear" Mrs. Weasley beamed.

---

"Professor, I am glad you were able to make it" Hermione smiled at Snape, who was in his normal black attire. "How are you?"

"Ms. Granger, I am well" He took a sip of his drink in his hand. "And don't you look different. In a good way."

"Thank you." Hermione smiled. "Would you care for a dance, with me?"

"It would be an honor" After sitting his drink down he placed a hand on hermiones back and gently guided her to the dance floor.

"Now tell me how did you convince your date to allow you to dance with me?" Snape asked as they danced.

"No convincing actually" Hermione said. Snape raised an eyebrow. "No date that needed to be convinced."

"Really? A beautiful girl like your self have no date?" Snape said disbelieving.

"The person I wanted to go with already had a date before I could ask." Hermione sighed.

"I am sure Mr. Malfoy is kicking himself for not taking you."

Hermiones eyes went wide. "H-how did you-"

"You keep glancing over at him" Snape smirked.

The song ended and they stopped. Hermione felt a large hand on her shoulder.

"May I cut in." Hermione turned to the speaker to see Lucius.

"Not at all" Snape looked back to Hermione. "Ms. Granger thank you for the dance." He bowed his head slightly and walked away.

Lucius stepped in front of her gently grabbing her hand awith his and placing his other on her waist his long fingers touching the bare skin of her back making her shiver(in a good way). She looked up into his gray eyes. 

"How have you been lately, I have not seen you around the Ministry in a while." Hermione smiled.

"I am well. I tend to get busy and sometimes not able to make it to the Ministry."

"I understand. We have been busy in the muggle liaison office. Working with the author's and the werewolf resgerstration office trying to get the rige muggle werewolf that last month has been a bit of a nightmare."

"Troublesome indeed"

"Quite"

"You look quite beautiful tonight" Lucius complemented. "Why is your date not here taking you away from another man?"

"No date." Hermione felt her face heat up from the complement. She hardly had anyone say she was beautiful it was nice.

"So your telling me a beautiful woman such as yourself is here alone?"

"I came with others but dateless yes."

"Well lucky me." Lucius smiled. "You must save the countdown dance for me"

"I will Mr. Malfoy" she smiled.

"Until then, Ms. Granger" he kissed the top of her hand and walked away. 

Hermione had a lot of fun as the night progressed. She got to dance with her friends, and coworkers. She even managed to get a dance with Draco.

Hermione now was taking a break sipping on her drink opting for pumpkin juice because she was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. Just then a large hand was placed in her back gently sliding down to the small of her back. This caused Hermione to gasp in surprise and looked over to see Lucius.

"I believe you owe me the next dance" Lucius said looking down into her eyes.

"That I do" She said.

"Shall we?" He guided her to the dance floor and they began to dance. They danced until the end of the song and the countdown  began.

10.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" was yelled across the ballroom. Everyone cheering, kissing and clapping.

"Happy new year Mr. Malfoy " hermione smiled up at Lucius.

"Happybnew year" Lucius pressed his lips to Hermione's.  She stood there for a second in shock before she kissed back.  Her hands went up to his chest pulling the fabric trying to get him closer. His hands wrapped around her waist pulling her close to him. He pulled back gently kissing along her jaw to her ear.

"How about we take this to a more private setting?" He nipped her ear causing her to moan.

"Yes" she breathed.

Before she could process what was happening she heard Lucius whisper something and felt a pull in her navel and next thing she knew she was in a bumly light room. She closed them as Lucius continued to kiss along her pulse point. His lips making a trail back to hers. His hands slowly slid off her dress. He pulled away to look at her.
"Nothing underneath" he smirked.