Lucius... Meanwhile Her New Look

Lucius walked out of the bathroom after his shower. He was a little disappointed when he saw that Hermione had gone. He went to his wardrobe to dress. She looked amazing in her red dress. He had to have her and did not see the need until he kissed her and she kissed back.  After leaving and seeing she had nothing on under her dress he lost control. He desperately wanted her by that point.

Lucius had been lonely after his wife's untimely death a few years ago. He fell onto many open arms of other women. Hermione was different, she did not make him forget for a moment but actually live.

He shook his head out of his thoughts. I can't further this, I must forget her and carry on.

But no matter how they tried they were on each other minds.

As the end of the holiday came. Hermione was excited to reveal he new look and ended up waking earlier than normal. In which she took her time getting ready. She found a white blouse that she keep a few buttons undone to show a bit of cleavage(not to much though), the paired it with a black high waisted pencil skirt that went just above her knees. Her hair she decided to braid it. Grabbing her black heels with pink  bottoms. After she ate breakfast she left for the Ministry.

When she entered she saw peoplengapong at her and It felt nice to have people notice her. When she got to the lyfts Draco followed her in reading a file.

"Good morning Malfoy."Hermione smiled. Glancing at him.

"Hi" He mumbled looking up at her for a brief moment and back to his file. 

Hermione was struggling with laughter that threaten to break free at Dracos reaction. Fe froze and looked up from his file and looked at Hermione. With. a shocked face he looked her up and down.

"Granger? Is that you?" He closed his file.

"Of course who else would it be." She laughed.

"Wow" he said looking at her.up and down again. "Who knew you had a body like that"

"Er.. Thank you" she said unsure as to what else to say.

"I mean how did you get hot?" Draco said. "I mean you look amazing"

The day went by uneventful after Draco's compliment. When it was nearly lunch time Mr. Weasley came to her desk.

"Hermione I was wondering if you could help me with these muggle devices. We think that they may be cursed but are unsure because we don't know what they are actually supposed to do?"

"It would be my pleasure." Hermione smiled and followed Mr. Weasley to his office.

She spent a while talking to Mr. Weasley about various muggle devices. After they finished Hermione decided to say hi to Harry since she was near the Auror department.

"Hello Harry" She said when she arrived at his desk. He had his head down writing.

"Hey Hermione." He said still writing. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I was just helping Mr. Weasley with some.muggle stuff and wanted to say see you."

"I'm glad you came by. How-" He stopped and eyes widening at the sight in front of him. "What happened Hermione?"

"What?" She loked.down at herself. With the slight wrinkled in her skirt she looked like.she did this morning when she arrived at work.

"Your hot" Harry blurted. "I mean sorry you just look- well amazing"

"Thank you Harry." She smiled.

They chatted about various things. Soo the two had to get back to work.

"I'll see you later Harry." She waved and walked away. Harry's eyes on her butt.
Who would of know she had a body like that.

Just hend Ron walked up.to his desk. "Who was that hot girl you were talking to?"

"Hermione" Harry said.

"Can't be she dose not dress that way."

"I guess she dose now" harry sighed

"Who knew she had a body like that" ron said.

Harry nodding in agreement.

Hermione made her way to the lyfts. She spotted two men talking at the lyfts. One she recognizes as the Minister Kingsley bjt the other was blocked from view. 

"Good afternoon Minister." Hermione smiled and noticing who the other man was added "and Mr. Malfoy."

"Ms.Granger" Lucius smirked.

Kingsley turned to her. "Merlin is that you Hermione?"

"Why do people keep asking that?" Hermione huffed. Did her new look really make her that unnoticeable?

"I'm sorry you just look well different." He said. Hermione raised her eyebrows. "In a good way." Kingsley was obviously uncomfortable. 

"Thank you Minister"

"We were just discussing a donation inam making." Lucius said.

"Donations are always nice." Hermione smiled.

"It is toward the fund to help muggleborns when they find out they are a switchboard wizard. To help us able to send people to talk to the kids and their parent's and answer any questions and help the with finding diagon alley and the Hogwarts train platform." Kingsley grabbing a hold of the subject change put in.

"Thtas very great. As a muggle born I support that. It was difficult finding something only select few can see. It will help a lot more." Hermione said.

"Well I must go." Kingsley said. "Thank you for your donation Mr. Malfoy."

With that Hermione was left with Lucius alone. The lyft door opend and the two entered and when the doors closed Lucius spoke.

"I am glad I found you."

"I was not aware you were looking for me." She smiled.

"You left so quickly" he turned to look at her. "I assumed I did something wrong."

"Its just-" she paused "we should of not-" she stopped again. It was really hard to talk under his gaze.

"But you did enjoy yourself? He asked enjoying the effect he had on her.

"Yes well-"

"All three times?" He smirked as she looked down embarrassed.

"Yes but-" She stopped as Lucius placesd a finger on her chin and gently rose her face to look at him.

"Because I enjoyed it very much." He whispered. "That is why I was disappointed when I found you left."

He gently brushed his lips to hers. Just the the Lyft door opend and he was gone.