Girl talk... Round two.

"Thank you for coming Ginny" Hermione flopped down next to Ginny. Hermione asked Ginny to her flat to talk about the events of last night and that morning. 

"So what's the emergency?" Ginny asked looking at Hermione with raised eyebrows.

"Did you have fun at the party?" 

"I did, I got brave while drink and ended up in bed with Blaise but no Complaints here." They laughed. "What about you?"

"I had fun.." Hermione trailed off

"And?" Ginny prodded.

"Promise not to laugh." Hermione said

"You know when someone says that the other tends to laugh anyway" Ginny smiled. "But I'll try not to"

"Well the party I to got drunk and went to find a restroom and after I ran into Snape. Who happens to of been a bit drunk too. And well I licked him and ended up-"

"No way! Snape? As in Professor Snape" Ginny laughed. She could not help it it was too much Here her friend was trying to get Dracos attention and ends up with Lucius and now Snape. "Sorry go on"

"Well after I woke up I could bit find my dress and because of the party they made sure people could not disapperate so I was stuck in my knickers and bra walking around the manor."

Ginny laughed. "No way"

"That's not the worst part. Lucius, I literally ran into him."

At this point Ginny lost it. She was laughing so hard her sides started to hurt. After a moment she spoke. "I am sorry but that is just too much. But what happend after you ran into Lucius"

"Anyway after I finally escaped his clutches I called you here to talk." Hermione finished.

"Wow how long were you 'trapped' with Lucius?" Ginny used her fingers to make air quotes around trapped.

"I'm not sure. He just keep coming after me. That man has a lot of stamina. Ginny stop laughing and listen."

"Gosh I don't see what the problem is. That sounds like a nice day to me."

"That's not the point I'm confused now. I did this to catch Dracos eye. And now I been with Lucius. I told him you know. About Snape and Draco. He laughed and told me Snape wanted to shag me anyway. Can you believe that."

"Hermione listen. Just enjoy Lucius, I mean he is extremely attractive and after what you told me he has a lot of stamina. Besides enjoy the attention, that's what this makeover has done, to have people see you not through you. Enjoy it while your young."

"I guess your right" Hermione sighed. "So Blaise?"