The Party.

The rest of the week passed by without any encounter with Lucius. But to her surprise and delight Draco keep hitting on her. It was amazing to flirt with him like she had a chance with him now. But Draco was not the only one, to Hermione it felt like everyone who was attracted to her was trying to flirt with her. It was a confident buster.

"Hermione!" Harry shouted. She turned to see Harry and Draconwalking toward her. It was still weird to see the two together as friends.
"Harry, Draco hello" She smiled.

"We were looking for you." Harry said smiling. "They said you left. Luckily we found you."

"Oh?"

"I'm having a party at the manor and wanted you to go too" Draco said. "Harry and the others will be there too"

"Yes I can go" she said.

"Great. My manor at eight. See you there."

After Hermione finished a small meal she got ready for the party. She braded her hair into a side brace that was draped over her shoulder. Her dress strapless sweetheart silver beaded top with a flowing emerald skirt that was at mid thigh. Slipping on a pair of silver strappy heels she apperated to the front of the manor. She followed the other people there onto the manor to the ballroom down the hall.

She made her way to the bar to get a drink.
"Hermione" tame a familiar voice. She turned to see Harry heading her way.
"Harry. Looking good" she beamed. He was in a white button up sleeves rolled up that tucked into black slacks.

He hugged her. "You look really good" he said in her ear.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Come sit with us" he wrapped his armnarounfmd her waist and guided her to a table surrounded by Draco, Blaise, Ron and a few others some Hermione knew and did not.

"Granger" Rraco got up and to her delight he hugged her. "You look amazing" he whispered before letting her go.

"Ah Granger you made it." Blaise said hugging her too. "I love the look" he said looking her up and down after the hug.

"Thank you" she beamed.

"Glad you  came" ron gave her a side hug.

The party was great lots of dancing and Hermione drank a lot, soon she had to find a restroom. After she finished she left the restroom and saw a dark figure down the hall. And knew who he was.

"Professor" she giggled. "What are you doing here?"

Snape stopped and turned around to see a very beautiful and drunk Hermione.

"If you must know I was having a few drinks with Lucius and because I have had a  it to much we decided I should stay and sleep it off in a guest room." His words were a bit slurred. "And what about you, Hermione"

She smiled at the ise of her first name and answered. "Party" she gestured behind her.

"You should get back to your party then" He turned to walk away. But hermiones arm reached out and stopped him.

"Were you eating chocolate?" She giggled.

"I was yes" he looked at her confused.

"You have some on your lip there." And she pulled him close and licked his lip with the bit of chocolate on it.