The New Year

"Ginny?" Hermione said breaking the silence. Her and Ginny were at the Burrow, Hanging out until they had to get ready for the new year party that night at the Ministry. Hermione  reading a book and Ginny flipping through Witch Weekly.

"Mmm" Ginny responded not looking up from the Magazine.

"Can you give me a makeover?" Hermione asked.

Ginny looked up at Hermione so fast, Hermione was surprised Ginny did not get whiplash. "Yes!" Ginny nearly yelled with excitement.

"That it?" Hermione gave Ginny a questioning look. She knew Ginny  normally ask a million questions if Hermione had any interest of such things. 

"What-?" Ginny started then realized she needed to know why and quickly changed her train of thought. "Why? *Gasp* Is this for a boy?"

"I want to feel beautiful and confident. But there is a Man yes.." hermione trailed off.

"Who?" Ginny prodded. Excitement event on her face.

"Just don't tell anyone. Besides it's only one sided." Hermione sighed.

"I'm going to ignore the fact you think I will tell people. And instead I'll say it will not be one sided for too long. But go on"

"Its Malfoy"

"Lucius or Draco?" Ginny smiled. "I won't judge either way because they are both god like"

"Ginny" Hermione said in a mock scandalized voice.

"Don't lie to me, you know I'm right." Ginny laughed.

"You are yes. But its Draco."

"Let's go" Ginny got up

"Wait. What?" Hermione said confused.

"No time like the present" Ginny grabbing Hermiones hand pulling her off the couch. And they were gone faster then the book landing on the floor.

They landed in an alley.

"Clothes first" Ginny dragged Hermione out of the alley to the packed street.

What was I thinking. Hermione thought as Ginny pulled her along.